The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild | Switch/Wii U | Out Now

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
Ancient Bow is the shyt!!!!! buy several of em

:wow: Did some Guardian hunting today. Guardian thought he was slick when I started slicing them legs off, and started walking backwards and going behind pillars, I followed him and :francis: some big Zombies started appearing, and a Yiga clan member as well. I wish I could have recorded this shyt :wow: I dodged the Yiga dude's arrows, shot an arrow at the guardian, chopped more legs off till it couldn't move, dodged the beam, used the wind from the fire, went into the air got a perfect shot on the Guardian, used my heavy sword to finish him. Then took out the rest of the dudes, and collected that ancient material and bounced to go tech lab.

Number of ancient arrows use: 0 :wow:

I'm now going to try and look for the spring of power. I feel like one of the memories will be there. I have 4 left to go. Haven't used any guides to finding them so far. These remaining ones I have look a bit tough thou. Don't remember any of the areas except for 1.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
:wow: Did some Guardian hunting today. Guardian thought he was slick when I started slicing them legs off, and started walking backwards and going behind pillars, I followed him and :francis: some big Zombies started appearing, and a Yiga clan member as well. I wish I could have recorded this shyt :wow: I dodged the Yiga dude's arrows, shot an arrow at the guardian, chopped more legs off till it couldn't move, dodged the beam, used the wind from the fire, went into the air got a perfect shot on the Guardian, used my heavy sword to finish him. Then took out the rest of the dudes, and collected that ancient material and bounced to go tech lab.

Number of ancient arrows use: 0 :wow:

I'm now going to try and look for the spring of power. I feel like one of the memories will be there. I have 4 left to go. Haven't used any guides to finding them so far. These remaining ones I have look a bit tough thou. Don't remember any of the areas except for 1.
i be fukking up some guardians too. i like the ancient bow in general because you spend less time aiming due to the trajectory being very straight and not requiring compensating for the wind or aiming above target

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
i be fukking up some guardians too. i like the ancient bow in general because you spend less time aiming due to the trajectory being very straight and not requiring compensating for the wind or aiming above target

I only had 12, and used 2 in Ganon's castle trying to find the memory there. I really am savoring them atm. When I finally get the master sword (only have 11 hearts atm) I'll go Guardian hunting even more.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I only had 12, and used 2 in Ganon's castle trying to find the memory there. I really am savoring them atm. When I finally get the master sword (only have 11 hearts atm) I'll go Guardian hunting even more.
u talking bout ancient arrows?

im referring to the bow only. i rarely use those arrows unless im in a rush.

nah man use regular arrows with the ancient bow