Daps
Reppin
It's an april fools joke :russ:

jimmy-mcnulty.gif

Was just bout to try this shyt.:upsetfavre:

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Damn man screenshot that shyt so I can steal that spot. Need to get that level 2 Champ Tunic

I'm traveling the next 3 weeks for work so I won't be able to play BOTW...I got it for the Wii U :feedme:

It's gonna be hard man :mjcry:
This is my first time connecting twitter to nintendo, here you go

(Disclamer: I've beaten all 4 Divine Beasts even though it only shows 2. I deactivate the offense and defense ones cause they're annoying)

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
About that April Fool's joke, you can tell which bow they used with bomb arrows at the end. The Gerudo Golden bow zooms in like that.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You need help breh

No I need that new upcoming Zelda DLC :takedat:

I'm not gonna front I've had a few dreams of just playing the game. 120 hrs within 20 days of the release will do that to you. I've scaled it back since I posted that I beat it. Now I'm playing with intent like 10 shrines or 10 quests a play so I can finish it up in a reasonable amount of time.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Anyone ever been tempted to change system setting s to Japanese and watching memories plus game ending all over again to see what the voice acting sounds like?

but damn im scared of not being able to change it back due to not being able to read shyt