The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild | Switch/Wii U | Out Now

Maxine Shaw

#ColiFam gave more $ 2 my students than my school
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
Basically something that isnt zelda that would be great before bed....everytime i play BOTW im up for a few hours lol....looked into it, looks like fun

I've had to give myself 2:00 a.m. time limits during the week. Thank God this came out over spring break.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
i had a dream that hard mode was giving the enemies better AI
they follow you instead of going back to position.
if you look at em too long they sense it and turn around in alert cause they're spooked

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
Run off on the plug, aka run in make your way into the second room, grab all the jewels and rupees then fast travel out and spend that $$$

Legit ran the fukk out of there once. I ended up finding the boss. I went to the main room quick one time, but didn't realize the secret wall at first (didn't take time to investigate).

so I went back out and got caught again. Got back in there and found it. The whole Gerudo experience is probably my fave so far. The Thunder Ganon was a bit tough at first, but was moving pretty quick and the second phase I didn't expect him to get a little unpredictable, so it took a few tries. I was gonna look for Barta again, but I don't know how to handle the heat. I went to look for the secret Gerudo shop, but didn't know the password, and you can't try again for whole day. So I found one memory there and left.

When I left I realized why I liked the Gerudo desert so much, the moment I left I was hit by heavy rain constantly :mjlol: not only that, but the Yiga clan members are VEXED and not even disguising themselves anymore. :mjlol:. I'm looking for more memories and trying to get the blue flame to the ancient tech lab right now, while at the same time working on my hearts to finally get that master sword. At 9 hearts atm.

ThisWorldAintRight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Legit ran the fukk out of there once. I ended up finding the boss. I went to the main room quick one time, but didn't realize the secret wall at first (didn't take time to investigate).

so I went back out and got caught again. Got back in there and found it. The whole Gerudo experience is probably my fave so far. The Thunder Ganon was a bit tough at first, but was moving pretty quick and the second phase I didn't expect him to get a little unpredictable, so it took a few tries. I was gonna look for Barta again, but I don't know how to handle the heat. I went to look for the secret Gerudo shop, but didn't know the password, and you can't try again for whole day. So I found one memory there and left.

When I left I realized why I liked the Gerudo desert so much, the moment I left I was hit by heavy rain constantly :mjlol: not only that, but the Yiga clan members are VEXED and not even disguising themselves anymore. :mjlol:. I'm looking for more memories and trying to get the blue flame to the ancient tech lab right now, while at the same time working on my hearts to finally get that master sword. At 9 hearts atm.

As far as bosses go I feel that Thunderblight Ganon was the most difficult.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I'm bored today so I'll beat the game.

Edit: Can't make up my mind.

Edit II: Farming dragon horns instead. Replacing all these puny fukking recipes.

Last edited:

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Naydra is the quickest to farm. i found a spot where i don't have to paraglide and i just shoot him in the horn and it lands next to me. then i camp before he even fully passes and he's back again in about 2 or 3 min

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
Naydra is the quickest to farm. i found a spot where i don't have to paraglide and i just shoot him in the horn and it lands next to me. then i camp before he even fully passes and he's back again in about 2 or 3 min
Damn man screenshot that shyt so I can steal that spot. Need to get that level 2 Champ Tunic

I'm traveling the next 3 weeks for work so I won't be able to play BOTW...I got it for the Wii U :feedme:

It's gonna be hard man :mjcry: