The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild | Switch/Wii U | Out Now

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
People were so used to Zelda being linear.....then this game came out.

The pokemon formula is getting tired. They tried to switch it up a little in Sun/Moon by getting rid of gyms. That franchise needs a real revolution. All they keep doing is adding more pokemon and the sales are declining over time.
sun and moon sold like 10 mil...i doubt nintendo thinks the sky is falling

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
saw a lynel map but it ain't complete cause there are three i know of thats missing. Hyrule castle, Beach Southeast of Zora domain and the one on the mountain at Zora domain.In my experience, killing at 6 of them in a row triggers Blood Moons. Kill them a lot and they start dropping Star Fragments and you can use star fragments in recipes for added bonuses

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
Beat Ganon but I'm going to come back to this and finish all shrines and sidequests. Going to finish up with Blaster Master Zero first​
That game good breh? Looking for something to play before bed, Something mindless but fun

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
sun and moon sold like 10 mil...i doubt nintendo thinks the sky is falling

As crazy as it may sound 10 mil is kinda low for a Pokemon game. The previous games sold alot more. Pokemon X/Y sold 15 mil. You can't deny that there's a gradual declining interest in the series.

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
That game good breh? Looking for something to play before bed, Something mindless but fun

3o85xF9vVInNI6KAlG.gif

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
4 Mighty Carp and a Farosh horn gave me 30 Minutes High Level Attack Boost Mighty Fish Skewer

Dog.... This makes me wanna hunt more dragons.

i feel like all my recipes are shyt now cause its lacking dragon parts.

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
4 Mighty Carp and a Farosh horn gave me 30 Minutes High Level Attack Boost Mighty Fish Skewer

Dog.... This makes me wanna hunt more dragons.

i feel like all my recipes are shyt now cause its lacking dragon parts.

which lake has those mighty carps? have a hard time finding them

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
which lake has those mighty carps? have a hard time finding them
Bruuuhhh I'm starting to think one dragon horn piece to any recipe is an automatic 30 minutes.

I just did 4 fleet lotus seeds plus a dragon horn and i got 30 minutes high level speed.

my favorite place to fish is Lake Akkala so you can go there if you like. near the falls they all gather for some reason as if they're trying to swim up the waterfall. stupid. i wonder if fish do that in real life. throw a bomb or electric arrow for wide area affect and your good. set cryonisis pillars far off from shore if you worried bout drowning. got a fully maxed zora suit and stamina meals and potions so i ain't worried bout nothing.

i think i like that lake area cause its got a lil bit of everything

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
if yall need help finding items for certain upgrades i might know the perfect spot since ive been googling my ass off and exploring alot. i have almost 200 hours into this game, still ain't trying to beat it.

Greatest fukking collectothon of all time.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Breh, if you think this game is going to give you a little mindless fun before you sleep, you have another thing coming.
he musta not played the original on NES :mjlol: dude in a for a rude one could never beat that shyt as a kid :mjcry: did they dumb it down ? i got that rebirth of issac joint tho never played it yet...mario kart 8 this month :blessed: we doing a tourney nikkas