The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild | Switch/Wii U | Out Now

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Sometimes its hard to believe how freaking huge Hyrule is. Makes me think of old school NES games where I'd look at the backgrounds and say...too bad we can't go there. In this game...you usually can.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
I'm not quick enough to catch those fireproof lizards. Need them for a sidequest and to upgrade that set I get in Goron city. (is it even worth upgrading?)

Just kneel and creep toward them. You can literally be standing right on top of one if you do this and it won't move.

Upgrading the armor in goron to level two makes you completely fireproof which makes everything pre beating the divine beast much easier since some parts of death mountain are so hot you will catch on fire even if you have the entire suit on and it is not level 2. After you beat fireblight ganon though i think the whole area cools down and you don't need to be fireproof for certain spots anymore.

Also since you are immune to being set on fire if you upgrade it, it greatly reduces damage done by any fire damage in the game. You won't take damage from being in grass that is set on fire, or fire damage from fire weapons or attacks.

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Started back playing this just to kill time at work when nothing is going on. Is there a better way to make money then kill monsters and sell their parts?

Use one of the many maps floating around the net for the game and hunt down stone taluses and kill them. When they do they drop a shyt ton of gems you can sell. Especially the lava ones in death mountain. I killed one and got 6 or 7 diamonds off of it.

Create a bunch of elixers for weak stuff that is not very useful. For example catch a lot of frogs or lizards that give you a speed boost, something not very useful in the game. Mix 4 of them with a low level monster part and you can sell them shyts for around 150 or so a pop.

When you see bluepees try to get yourself in a position to get in the air and shoot them in slow motion with arrows, the more consecutive hits you get with them the more they drop. I got around 1000 off the one that is just in front of the great fairy fountain in kakariko village

If you are in it for the long haul you DON"T WANT TO SELL MONSTER PARTS. You need them to upgrade armor otherwise late in the game when enemies get real tough you going to be eating or using potions ever time you get hit.

I made this mistake my first playthrough and when it was time to upgrade some of my armor to level 2 I had to spend an hour hunting down moblins for moblin guts cause I had used those parts as elixers. You should really only use the boboglin parts for elixers since their are so many and i think only a few armor upgrades require those parts

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
There seems to be some level of randomness involved in this cooking thing.

I swear I've been trying all kinds of monster part combinations with a fireproof lizard to get a decent heat elixir.

One time I try 3 bokoblin horns and a get a high level effect for 6 minutes.
I try it again and I get a low level effect for 6 minutes.

I tried just one bokoblin horn one time and got an 8 minute elixir. Haven't been able to duplicate it since.

:jbhmm:

There is actually a chance for a "critical cook" every time you cook that gives you a much more powerful boost than you would normally get

The chance increases greatly if you cook during a blood moon.

I did the same thing once. I cooked two iron shrooms and that shyt gave me a "rare high defense upgrade". Then every time after that I cooked to and only got a low defense upgrade. I started reading around the net and someone mentioned it. When you get a critical cook it actually makes a different noise at the end of the animation.

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No one seems to be talking about the elephant in the room and the obvious next step for Nintendo.........................a Pokemon game that plays like BOTW. You start in your home town instead of the shrine of resurrection. Do the gyms in any order. Get rid of experience points/levels.

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
No one seems to be talking about the elephant in the room and the obvious next step for Nintendo.........................a Pokemon game that plays like BOTW. You start in your home town instead of the shrine of resurrection. Do the gyms in any order. Get rid of experience points/levels.

Yeah nobody has discussed Pokémon on the switch :krs:

:martin:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
just found a tower i hadnt seen before :dwillhuh: and its funny the map looks so different compared to when u zoom in or out..its sooo many little tiny areas i havent been to but it feels like i been everywhere :dame:

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
When you see bluepees try to get yourself in a position to get in the air and shoot them in slow motion with arrows, the more consecutive hits you get with them the more they drop. I got around 1000 off the one that is just in front of the great fairy fountain in kakariko village

I didn't know what the fukk those were. I'll be sure to start shooting them.

The Wolf Among You

Superstar
Daps

:mjcry:

:scust: