The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild | Switch/Wii U | Out Now

smoove157

Never Ever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
the thing about pokemon is that is linear for a reason. im sure you could find a way around it though

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the thing about pokemon is that is linear for a reason. im sure you could find a way around it though

People were so used to Zelda being linear.....then this game came out.

The pokemon formula is getting tired. They tried to switch it up a little in Sun/Moon by getting rid of gyms. That franchise needs a real revolution. All they keep doing is adding more pokemon and the sales are declining over time.

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps
The Gerudo Valley fukkery has me :mjlol:

from dressing like a chick just to get in the city, to finally finding the Yiga clans hideout. Been wanting to destroy these fukkers.

walked in the hideout like :demonic: "let me find the big homie right quick and end him". Then dude spots me, sounds the whistle, locks the doors and about a dozen of them appear out of nowhere, and I'm dodging like a motherfukker and gliding from one one part of the hideout to the next. My inventory going from 100 to 0 in seconds, had me :damn::damn::damn:

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

from dressing like a chick just to get in the city, to finally finding the Yiga clans hideout. Been wanting to destroy these fukkers.

walked in the hideout like :demonic: "let me find the big homie right quick and end him". Then dude spots me, sounds the whistle, locks the doors and about a dozen of them appear out of nowhere, and I'm dodging like a motherfukker and gliding from one one part of the hideout to the next. My inventory going from 100 to 0 in seconds, had me :damn::damn::damn:

Run off on the plug, aka run in make your way into the second room, grab all the jewels and rupees then fast travel out and spend that $$$

ThisWorldAintRight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin

Same shyt happened to me the first run.:mjcry:

What's fukked is the boss of that area is easy as shyt but them big foot soldiers ain't no joke.:damn: