The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild | Switch/Wii U | Out Now

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
I'm not quick enough to catch those fireproof lizards. Need them for a sidequest and to upgrade that set I get in Goron city. (is it even worth upgrading?)
Yea you need the fireproof jacket. Just kill the lizards with arrows from a distance. They will run away 90% of the time you try and creep up on them. Once you get the fireproof outfit you can go to the mines and find a shyt ton of stones and jewels to sell.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm not quick enough to catch those fireproof lizards. Need them for a sidequest and to upgrade that set I get in Goron city. (is it even worth upgrading?)

Yea you need the fireproof jacket. Just kill the lizards with arrows from a distance. They will run away 90% of the time you try and creep up on them. Once you get the fireproof outfit you can go to the mines and find a shyt ton of stones and jewels to sell.

Just use the stealth gear and they won't run at all.
Otherwise you can tiptoe up to them and get them. Hell if you tiptoe close enough just stamina run and grab them. Try to run right by them and just push A once it flashes cause it'll come and go quick once the lizard starts to run. Also pickup rocks and immediately spam A during the picking up motion.

Whenever im running through I'm always spamming A. I had 30 something restless crickets. A bunch of butterflies, beetles, lizards, hot footed frogs, and fireflys.

I have to do that because occasionally things will flash "???" And by the time I turned around or stopped it ran / flew away. So now I just run to where I'm going and spam A and I get what I get.

Last edited:

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
What's Wild is as I'm going through and beating all the shrines just to 100% there are a bunch that I simply walk in and they are like "thanks" and give me the orb whereas probably the first 50 I encountered were some type of trial or puzzle.
developers ran out of time lmaooo

gotta keep the schedule dawg

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
developers ran out of time lmaooo

gotta keep the schedule dawg

I'm not mad I just find it coincidental that now that I have all this time and not a big mission in front of me where I wouldn't mind straining my mind and such all of a sudden it's in an out. When I was just trying to cop the orbs and move forward it was Test of strength and all these puzzles one after another. I definitely get it though. The first 50 I did I basically ran all over the map and got the ones in plain sight. I didn't talk to nobody or do any intense searching.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I thought to myself several times today, how much I appreciate that enemies don't respawn in previously conquered locations. Then the fukking blood moon goes and rises :mjlol:

Sometimes I want war and can't wait for the blood moon. I like to hoard and mine and Killin bad guys gives you their shyt. I have enough stamina to climb any mountain so just doing side quests I can avoid monsters. But when I want to run nikkas pockets so to speak and they ain't there it sucks.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps