The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild | Switch/Wii U | Out Now

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
'Zelda won't get GoTY cause it doesn't have multiplayer'

ever read some shyt like that and you wanna say something but be like nah they'll find out eventually

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:ohhh: I don't want any spoilers, but you have the master sword already?

I just beat that divine beast relying heavily on yellow hearts, cooked food, and guardian weapons.

As a dude that went around hoarding until I literally stumbled upon it, there gets to a certain point where basically theres nothing left to do but get it. And it feels weird because your like "theres all this shyt left to do" but you're literally at a place where you're just prolonging the inevitable, so you get it, then go around and fukk some people and shyt up then you go and get the rest of the bosses.

concise

Veteran
Daps
There seems to be some level of randomness involved in this cooking thing.

I swear I've been trying all kinds of monster part combinations with a fireproof lizard to get a decent heat elixir.

One time I try 3 bokoblin horns and a get a high level effect for 6 minutes.
I try it again and I get a low level effect for 6 minutes.

I tried just one bokoblin horn one time and got an 8 minute elixir. Haven't been able to duplicate it since.

:jbhmm:

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
There seems to be some level of randomness involved in this cooking thing.

I swear I've been trying all kinds of monster part combinations with a fireproof lizard to get a decent heat elixir.

One time I try 3 bokoblin horns and a get a high level effect for 6 minutes.
I try it again and I get a low level effect for 6 minutes.

I tried just one bokoblin horn one time and got an 8 minute elixir. Haven't been able to duplicate it since.

:jbhmm:
no it depends on the level of bokoblin in that case.

there's red, blue, black, white and striped.

but there's no indication of what kind it came from.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I don't want to finish this game. I've only beaten 1 divine beast. I haven't been progressing the story at all.
no beasts yet

ive only been doing shrines and armor upgrades
once you fully upgrade barbarian armor, and eat attack boost food, an equip a strong weapon with attack boost, you be killing enemies with one swipe dawg

Daps
Reppin
Lwo Lakeset
no beasts yet

ive only been doing shrines and armor upgrades
once you fully upgrade barbarian armor, and eat attack boost food, an equip a strong weapon with attack boost, you be killing enemies with one swipe dawg

From the sound of it you've been playing this for weeks straight and haven't even played the main story

Then you wonder why your burnt out on it

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
From the sound of it you've been playing this for weeks straight and haven't even played the main story

Then you wonder why your burnt out on it
i'm not burnt out anymore. i was only doing shrines which at a point it was tedious, then i started upgrading armour which altho is tedious it was a change of pace that unlocked new gameplay. being able to swim up waterfalls, run super speeds, climb faster and jump with stamina not as depleted immunity against elemental damage etc, pretty dope

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
http://m.ign.com/articles/2017/03/2...a-breath-of-the-wild-that-will-blow-your-mind

i didn't know about:

5) If you use boulders, Cryonis, or other tricks to lift or dislodge an old rusted guardian you’ll find more ancient materials underneath it.

7) If you feed your horse an Endura Carrot it will have more dash charges when you mount it.

13) If you throw a boomerang at a Lizalfos, their weapon of choice, they’ll just catch it and use it against you.

19) You can burn off a Hinox’s leg armor to do more damage to it with your weapons.

22) Shooting a metal box in an enemy camp with an electric arrow creates a huge damaging electric field.

25) You can farm bomb arrows. Find a camp where the sentries wield bomb arrows, and go there in the rain. You can pick up all their unexploded shots.

28) Cooking during a blood moon creates “critical success” super-strong foods.

38) Traveling merchants sell better stuff on rainy days.

42) If a shrine has a treasure chest icon next to it in the map, you found all that shrine’s hidden treasure. If there’s no icon, you missed a treasure inside. Time to revisit them!

44) The Rito Village music theme can change and evolve based on what side quests you’ve completed and which musicians are back in town.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
The last three shrines I have left requires me to beat the shy and desert divine beasts. Was hoping to save the beasts for last but fukkit

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
It's funny how misleading parts of the trailer is. The way they seque a regular ass forest into a scene with the lost woods. They scene at the very edge of the world in the akkala highlands that made it look like the background was part of the playable area.

Whats kinda fukked up is that the story elements they do show are all optional (memories). Barely any of it is missions from the actual game which is smart so I ain't hating

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What's Wild is as I'm going through and beating all the shrines just to 100% there are a bunch that I simply walk in and they are like "thanks" and give me the orb whereas probably the first 50 I encountered were some type of trial or puzzle.

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
I'm not quick enough to catch those fireproof lizards. Need them for a sidequest and to upgrade that set I get in Goron city. (is it even worth upgrading?)