The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild | Switch/Wii U | Out Now

Maxine Shaw

#ColiFam gave more $ 2 my students than my school
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
I wanna do all the other shrines first cause I heard you lose all your stuff. Did you get anything back?

Once you complete the trial, you get all your gear back. That shrine is so damn long and you can't save. Ever fight a Hinox with a tree branch? (My suggestion? DON'T!)

I put mine on pause b/c I had a doc appt. Had already gotten one orb and had two more to go. Forgot that it powers down after one hour if you don't fix that in the settings. :sadbron:

Last edited:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Once you complete the trial, you get all your gear back. That shrine is so damn long and you can't save. Ever fight a Hinox with a tree branch? (My suggestion? DON'T!)

I put mine on pause b/c I had a doc appt. Had already gotten one orb and had two more to go. Forgot that it powers down after one hour if you don't fix that in the settings. :cry:
cut the trees before u fight it....or drop a weak weapon u have like a leaf or a stick and he'll pick that up and use it

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps

I put mine on pause b/c I had a doc appt. Had already gotten one orb and had two more to go. Forgot that it powers down after one hour if you don't fix that in the settings. :cry:
do you keep your rune powers?

Maxine Shaw

#ColiFam gave more $ 2 my students than my school
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
oh just spam bombs then

Never underestimate the art of stealth. Stealth and Stasis.

I used Urbosa's Fury on the Hinnox. Went down quick lol.

I just snuck up and took the orb and the other weapons. Think he only woke up once, but I shook him off.

Right now, I'm going back to all of the shrines that I didn't get the treasure chests in and getting them. That way, I'll know that I finished that shrine w/o having to go back into it. I have a couple I went into and was like "Nah."

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
WTF is the big bad bazz brigade password? This Zora came out of nowhere with that shyt. Can't find it in google.

edit nvm i figured it out

mfdicu9pqmny.jpg

Last edited:

HomieSoprano

Whattaya hear, whattaya say?
Daps
Reppin
Northeast Ohio
Beat my first Devine Beast, Ruta. Master Sword made short work of Waterblight Ganon :wow: Such short work that I felt a bit overpowered, battle lasted no more than 2-3 mins max.

First form I just rushed, sliced and diced. The Ganon a.i. was like :huhldup::whoa::damn: before it could strike. It got a few hits in. Second form took longer only because of the water getting in the way. Overall was dope. At this rate I'll do a Devine Beast every two weeks, explore more and stretch the game out as much as I can.

Last edited:

ThisWorldAintRight

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Just beat it. Last boss wasn't too bad. In fact, the Thunderblight Ganon boss was more difficult, as well as the Lynels even tho Ancient Arrows make short work of them.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
lol press b man to return the beams with your shield im tryna figure out what yall nikkas been doing in hyrule this whole month

I got beat by guardians for the first 3 days of the game until I found a horse . Ever since then just run into them with a horse which tips them over, cut off their legs and watch'em squirm. They don't even get a chance to shoot a laser before I have them on their back. And with the master sword fukk'em.

Anyone here get to Eventide Island yet? Boyyyy, I'd never been so happy to see a Rusty Shield in all my life.

I put mine on pause b/c I had a doc appt. Had already gotten one orb and had two more to go. Forgot that it powers down after one hour if you don't fix that in the settings. :sadbron:

oh just spam bombs then

Yea just drop bombs from the cliff which wakes him up throw and detonate bombs as he gets to the top, then run away while throwing bombs until he is dead.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
I got beat by guardians for the first 3 days of the game until I found a horse . Ever since then just run into them with a horse which tips them over, cut off their legs and watch'em squirm. They don't even get a chance to shoot a laser before I have them on their back. And with the master sword fukk'em.

Yea just drop bombs from the cliff which wakes him up throw and detonate bombs as he gets to the top, then run away while throwing bombs until he is dead.
yea that works too

concise

Veteran
Daps
Beat my first Devine Beast, Rita. Master Sword made short work of Waterblight Ganon :wow: Such short work that I felt a bit overpowered, battle lasted no more than 2-3 mins max.

First form I just rushed, sliced and diced. The Ganon a.i. was like :huhldup::whoa::damn: before it could strike. It got a few hits in. Second form took longer only because of the water getting in the way. Overall was dope. At this rate I'll do a Devine Beast every two weeks as explore more and stretch the game out as much as I can.

:ohhh: I don't want any spoilers, but you have the master sword already?

I just beat that divine beast relying heavily on yellow hearts, cooked food, and guardian weapons.