The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild | Switch/Wii U | Out Now

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Yea grey joint. I'm a Nintendo stan from back in the day. Last Nintendo shyt I really played was wii sports though lol.

Hey anyone know if the the original Xenoblade will be playable on the switch?
idk breh guess u should google it

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I let my friend's son play. Told him to go to the castle after I let him run around a town and ride Epona. He was thinking this game was soft and easy until he saw a Blood Moon. On his way to the castle two walking guardians, two sentry guardians, a flying guardian and a Yiga Clan ninja lit his ass up AT THE SAME TIME! He used up so many fairies. The Yiga ninja who was laughing and shooting arrows at the boy got caught in a crossfire between two guardians. After nearly dying so many times and using up a shytload of meals., he was like can we find some easier enemies cause this is ridiculous after he finally hit that gameover screen. So I said yeah you need to find some bokoblins and showed him how to warp. He accidentally warped to a white maned Lynel. There goes the last of my fairies. I told him don't worry about it I'm not using this save file, warp somewhere else. He warped to Death Mountain caught on fire, I said ok thats also too dangerous try somewhere else. He warped to Gerudo they kicked his ass out. I told him he had to cross dress to get in then said fukkit gimme the controller, I sent him to the Great Plateau. He drowned in some quicksand before finally finding easy Bokogblins.

Because I've been playing so long I forgot how hard the game really is until I saw someone play it for the first time. This game is fukking ruthless to noobs that haven't started out on the great plateau.

MewTwo

Freeing Pokemon From Their Masters Since 1996
Daps
Reppin
Cerulean Cave
First four shrines, y'all

uyQtf8wdlCugxCybfVHHgeWFy9yBBrPDepwGSBL0svA.png

Also Oman Au is an anagram for Aonuma. This Zelda shyt is DEEP y'all

lamont614

Superstar
Daps
I let my friend's son play. Told him to go to the castle after I let him run around a town and ride Epona. He was thinking this game was soft and easy until he saw a Blood Moon. On his way to the castle two walking guardians, two sentry guardians, a flying guardian and a Yiga Clan ninja lit his ass up AT THE SAME TIME! He used up so many fairies. The Yiga ninja who was laughing and shooting arrows at the boy got caught in a crossfire between two guardians. After nearly dying so many times and using up a shytload of meals., he was like can we find some easier enemies cause this is ridiculous after he finally hit that gameover screen. So I said yeah you need to find some bokoblins and showed him how to warp. He accidentally warped to a white maned Lynel. There goes the last of my fairies. I told him don't worry about it I'm not using this save file, warp somewhere else. He warped to Death Mountain caught on fire, I said ok thats also too dangerous try somewhere else. He warped to Gerudo they kicked his ass out. I told him he had to cross dress to get in then said fukkit gimme the controller, I sent him to the Great Plateau. He drowned in some quicksand before finally finding easy Bokogblins.

Because I've been playing so long I forgot how hard the game really is until I saw someone play it for the first time. This game is fukking ruthless to noobs that haven't started out on the great plateau.

elite gaming :wow:

might have cop a switch just for this

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Started back playing this just to kill time at work when nothing is going on. Is there a better way to make money then kill monsters and sell their parts?

Maxine Shaw

#ColiFam gave more $ 2 my students than my school
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
I fell hit the ground and continued to roll till I died. :mjlol: ol link looked like a damn rag doll by the time he stopped rolling.

I cannot even count how many times I've had those fukking bouncy-bouncy-bouncy deaths. Like, my hearts are already gone. Why da fukk Nintendo gotta keep the damn scene going?

584333.gif

thaKEAF

#grizzlies #titans
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Memphis
lol I'm just gonna stop trying to be elite and stick to youtubing these damn shrines if I can't figure out the first one or two tries. I'm horrible a teacher puzzles and in games like uncharted 4 I don't hesitate to YouTube it but for some reason on here I've been trying to tough it out. shyt has made me fall way behind in the game :mjlol: I've logged hours but I'm still early on