The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild | Switch/Wii U | Out Now

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Link is Sonic the hedgehog when you upgrade Stealth Suit to the 3rd level and use a haste potion or food. That nikka so fast you can run down deer and slice em up, no arrows needed. But you have to do it at night, that's when it works. Mine is maxed out at 4 but I don't think it actually got any faster at level 4. Just stronger armor defense it seems.

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I keep running into white/silver bokobkin (sp) for some reason. They have huge health and take a long time to kill. I gotta spam them with expensive bomb arrows.

I also got the lord of the mountain special horse. Was pissed that you couldn't register it at the stables.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I keep running into white/silver bokobkin (sp) for some reason. They have huge health and take a long time to kill. I gotta spam them with expensive bomb arrows.

I also got the lord of the mountain special horse. Was pissed that you couldn't register it at the stables.

do you have the master sword? and what is the lord of the mountain special horse?

I can waltz through everyone (guardians included) except lynels and the big yiga ninjas

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
do you have the master sword? and what is the lord of the mountain special horse?

I can waltz through everyone (guardians included) except lynels and the big yiga ninjas

Yeah I have the master sword. Oddly enough I'm having more trouble with those silver bokobkins than w/ Guardians (yeah....)

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps

the game scales up its difficulty level according to how many enemies you've killed, quests and shrines you've beat

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Guess I'll take a stab in the dark since you're being vague. I'm guessing you're assuming I haven't played the game? Have you read my other posts in here?
no all i seen is you post random vids thats why i asked do u even play this shyt

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
How do you guys defend against laser attacks? shyt is mad frustrating when these enemies start that bullshyt
have you learned how to parry with your shield well? use the a button to reflect lasers. practice by going back to old shrines and reflecting the lil mini guardians lasers

do you take advantage of updrafts to use the slow motion arrow in the face trickshot?
when they light grass on fire do it or climb something, paraglide closer and get the drop on em

do you know how to dodge or run away in time by using the stamina bar sparingly?

do you know how to use cover effectively?

strategy is everything in this game. this ain't the game to go guns blazing unless you well stocked in all the arrow types.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
have you learned how to parry with your shield well? use the a button to reflect lasers

do you take advantage of updrafts to use the slow motion arrow in the face trickshot?
when they light grass on fire do it or climb something, paraglide closer and get the drop on em

do you know how to dodge or run away in time by using the stamina bar sparingly?

do you know how to use cover effectively?

strategy is everything in this game. this ain't the game to go guns blazing unless you well stocked in all the arrow types.

Didn't even know you could parry. Im slacking real talk. I need to watch a battle tutorial.

Updraft attack? :ohhh:

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Didn't even know you could parry. Im slacking real talk. I need to watch a battle tutorial.

Updraft attack? :ohhh:
it helps to watch some vids. although i do all these things i still feel like a noob cause i refuse to directly jump into the middle of an enemy camp with high tier enemies without picking off some with rune bombs or arrows first.

Maxine Shaw

#ColiFam gave more $ 2 my students than my school
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
Anyone here get to Eventide Island yet? Boyyyy, I'd never been so happy to see a Rusty Shield in all my life.