The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild | Switch/Wii U | Out Now

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
2033772_0.jpg

Details revealed for the Bowler Labs Nintendo Switch Dock Sock Protector Covers

Details revealed for the Bowler Labs Nintendo Switch Dock Sock Protector Covers - Game Idealist

Several listings have appeared for the Bowler Labs Nintendo Switch Dock Sock Protector Covers. These accessories are designed to protect the screen of the handheld unit from being scratched while inserting and removing it from the dock. There are multiple versions available as they are based on the Donkey Kong, Pokemon and The Legend of Zelda games. If you are interested, you can purchase the available options with the links below:

You can also check out the full description of the covers, via the aforementioned Amazon listings, below:

Help protect your Nintendo Switch with this Docking Station cover. Handmade with cotton print fabric and soft black flannel. This cover fits snuggly over the Nintendo Switch Docking Station and does not move when placing or removing the Switch. The flannel helps protect the screen when docking and undocking the Switch. Inside seams have been finished with a Serger/Overlock Machine for a clean finish that adds durability. Pattern placement may vary.

You can choose to upgrade the fabric inside the docking station to black microsuede. Microsuede can also be used to clean the screen.

So, if you are looking for a stylish way to protect the screen of your Nintendo Switch, you might want to take a look at the above-mentioned products.

(amazon link)

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
:salute:Thanks for the tips. I'm def going back like Arnold on some T2 shyt. I only did the exploding of the walls in the jails, so I need to search all those other areas you mentioned.

You should have done that the first time:ufdup:

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
that fukking giant ass steel boomerang is the shyt tho i don't even wanna use it i need to put on the wall. my heart would break when it breaks

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Climbing gear maxed out. Next armor I'm working on is steatlth, but i gotta go to lost woods and the waters around it to get stealthfin

I went to thyplo ruins, that place is engulfed in darkness. I said fukk that shyt i'll explore it in the morning.

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Le sigh....**scratches head** where do I even begin? So yesterday out of sheer boredom I decided, on a whim, to go to Hyrule Castle. Was curious about the 'super weapons' people kept droning on about. Off the top of my head I managed to get:

- Savage Lynel Shield
- Royal Claymore
- Royal Guard's Claymore
- Edge of Duality
- The bow in Zelda's bedroom.

Stored some of those weapons in my house. They're way too good to toy around with. Also, I'm assuming the next room after Zelda's bedroom is where you fight Ganondorf? I couldn't go in.....was blocked by an invisible wall.

The Wolf Among You

Superstar
Daps
Defeated my first Lynel today, I died 5 times(I'm surprised my death count isn't higher). These guys are my favorite enemies so far, when I first approached him he just stared at me, it wasn't until I unsheathed my sword that he did the same and charged at me. Definitely one of my favorite moments in this game.