Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
1) Got the ancient set.
2) Upgrade everything to +2 for ancient proficiency
3) Been raping Guardians with the master sword.
4) Even bought an ancient short sword and chainsaw-like sword.
5) Brutally and mercilessly raped the red Lynel with them (felt sorry for the guy)
6) Might try to kill the silver Lynel in the colosseum.

My favorite set:wow:

What's your favorite set brehs?

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
:gucci:

when you can get guardian arrows and guardian chainsaws?
I must have missed that. I only have like 3 ancient arrows and I don't wanna waste them. How do I get the guardian chainsaw? I completed the game by just running around guardians, but now I wanna actually go through the castle and kill all of them. First time I just went up the water falls at Hyrule Castle in Zora's suit and went straight to fight Gannon. Also, do the Guardian's come back to life in the blood moon or do they stay dead once I kill them?

Daps
I must have missed that. I only have like 3 ancient arrows and I don't wanna waste them. How do I get the guardian chainsaw? I completed the game by just running around guardians, but now I wanna actually go through the castle and kill all of them. First time I just went straight up the water fall in Zora's suit and went straight to fight Gannon. Also, do the Guardian's come back to life in the blood moon or do they stay dead once I kill them?
Pay 1000 rupees at Akkala lab. I think guardians come back to life.

Daps
:scust:No point in wasting my money on weapons to fight them then. I'll just keep running around them.
I fight them whenever necessary I've found it more effective than running away especially when two are chasing you ... but you wanted to kill them all? I haven't had a blood moon in a minute to be fair.

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
I must have missed that. I only have like 3 ancient arrows and I don't wanna waste them. How do I get the guardian chainsaw? I completed the game by just running around guardians, but now I wanna actually go through the castle and kill all of them. First time I just went up the water falls at Hyrule Castle in Zora's suit and went straight to fight Gannon. Also, do the Guardian's come back to life in the blood moon or do they stay dead once I kill them?

Did you beat any of the divine beasts? Heard if you go that route you have to defeat 4 forms of Ganon before you face his final form.​

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
Did you beat any of the divine beasts? Heard if you go that route you have to defeat 4 forms of Ganon before you face his final form.​
Yea I beat all four Divine Beasts so they brought Gannon down to half health when I started fighting him. I only had to fight him in 3 forms: Normal, Metallic Gannon and Beast Gannon (final fight with the horse and bow of light) and I beat him on the first try. I also got all the captured memories.

I short cut through the castle to Gannon, cause I wasn't tryna waste weapons/food and time in the castle fighting the mini-bosses and guardians.

Next time I fight Gannon I wanna go through the castle, but only if I have this ancient set ya'll were talking about, the guardian chainsaw (how tf do I get that?) and the Hylian shield.

Crazy I beat Gannon on the first try (took 30 mins), but I struggled to beat the Camel and the Elephant Beasts (took me 3 trys each).