The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild | Switch/Wii U | Out Now

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
I just dodge them breh. Those big ones are too quick and every time I try and do the reflect beam on the big ones, I mess up the timing and they shoot me. I gotta practice on the little ones more. I read somewhere that you can even break the big guardians legs, but I can't seem to do it. I just avoid them. No point in wasting time on them when I have 2 full stamina wheels that can let me run right past them.
nah u just gotta time it right fam soon as u see the blue energy come out its eye press b...and yeah u can break their legs use your sword :dwillhuh:

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Just finished it. :blessed:

I don't even know what to do.

Im glad I started the game over and began hoarding everything. I used 100 apples in one boss battle.

I found the master sword on Sunday. Beat the last two bosses I had remaining this morning and said fukk it, lemme fight the big Boss.

Hard to believe this game has only been out 3 weeks or so. Ive put roughly 100 hrs into it.

In order of things I did.

I went around an grabbed all the towers, went around and beat all the shrines. Upgraded to 2 full stamina meters then got the rest in hearts, beat 2 bosses the one in ruto then the one in gerudo, then I got the master sword beat the rest.

Going back now to do the side quests. The music is soo good.

In Kansas city they are having the Zelda Symphony play. I might have to go see that live.
so what u sayin u on ya 2nd playthrough ?

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Fully upgraded my stealth suit. Now I'm trying to fully upgrade the Barbarian suit since it's gives the strongest attack boosts, which means I'm on a Lynel hunt. Killed 3 so far. Got damn they take a lot of health out of you with your strikes. Gotta cook up a bunch of meals until I get better at dodging, blocking and flurry rushing.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I don't know if it's cause I killed a lot of enemies, or specifically minibosses, or reached a point where I'm almost done with shrines, whatever, I haven't done any dungeons, and yet the enemies have leveled up. Whenever I would encounter a red-maned Lynel, I would mark the spot on the map, now that I'm Lynel hunting, all but one I've encountered so far has turned from red to blue. I don't mind that the game got harder and shyt, I just wish I knew when the game figures out your ass is getting OP.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
A lightning storm started when I was fighting a Lynel.

Was like oh shyt, *switched off all metal weapons*

I only had one guardian weapon, but it did the job.

I need to go get some more. The weather in this game be fukking with combat strategies hardcore.

Ever tried to blow some explosive barrels near an enemy with a fire arrow and nothing happened.

Rain ain't no joke.

The hard mode coming out in DLC should have more realism, like hunger, needing to take a shyt, needing rest or you start slowing down and seeing things blurry and double vision. shyt like that.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Holy fukk. Them white maned lynels are powerful as shyt.

So difficulty is

Red
Blue
White

Damn stasis only lasted like 2 seconds on the white one but lasts pretty long on the other two

Last edited:

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
so what u sayin u on ya 2nd playthrough ?

Once you beat the game you start over in the castle so I'm going to just exit the castle 100% it beat it one more time and then I don't know probably just wait until hard mode drops and do it again on hard mode when I very first got the game I played about five hours but I was playing sloppily so I started over from there and now I finally made it to Calamity Ganon and then beat him this time I took my time so I had lots of armor lots of food lots of elixirs

Daps
Once you beat the game you start over in the castle so I'm going to just exit the castle 100% it beat it one more time and then I don't know probably just wait until hard mode drops and do it again on hard mode when I very first got the game I played about five hours but I was playing sloppily so I started over from there and now I finally made it to Calamity Ganon and then beat him this time I took my time so I had lots of armor lots of food lots of elixirs
but if you start the game and go straight o ganon it's pretty much hard mode

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
minibosses
:deadmanny:Breh, just cook some meats up and you don't need all them apples.
anybody knows u can beat a guardian without a weapon the best method is to reflect it's beams :mjlol: cmon man is yall nikkas rookies or somethin ?

I just dodge them breh. Those big ones are too quick and every time I try and do the reflect beam on the big ones, I mess up the timing and they shoot me. I gotta practice on the little ones more. I read somewhere that you can even break the big guardians legs, but I can't seem to do it. I just avoid them. No point in wasting time on them when I have 2 full stamina wheels that can let me run right past them.

nah u just gotta time it right fam soon as u see the blue energy come out its eye press b...and yeah u can break their legs use your sword :dwillhuh:

I told yall I just kept hoarding collecting whatever I can whenever I saw it. I just happened to have like 100+ apples a 100+ acorns. Like 80 something wild berries. I did cook some shyt up. I have probably 30 gourmet raw meats. I cook shyt occasionally to fukk around but with the raw gourmet meats and shyt 3 or four of them and I'm good. I don't really get fukked up like that.

I only fight guardians on horses. I run into them head on and slash them they tip over on their side and I go around them with the horse and slice their legs off they stay tipped over and I get off my horse then slash them to death. I didn't know you could reflect the beams. I've never slid down a hill on my shield either (shyt don't work for me)

Ancient arrows are trash to me....not worth the rupees. I have tons of ancient screws and gears and cores I'm just not ready to drop them rupees.

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Theres still tons of shyt I don't know and didn't do. Only elixirs I've used were defense and attack. I think someone gave me both of those. I've cooked up a couple dishes like meat and mushroom, I think I made a sizzling fruit plate or something. I just save / saved a lot of shyt because I figure people ask for a lot like for fairy upgrades, people wanting random shyt like the bytch who wanted 10 hot lizards then I needed 10 more...i think for upgrades.