52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
:blessed:Finally beat Gannon.
Took me 120 bomb arrows and close up Flurry shots with the Master Sword.:whew:
The Bow of Light:wow:
After it ends it won't let me get back into my game to finish the shrines and side quests:dahell:
:lupe:Anyone know if you can still do side quests and shines after beating him. I only have the save file from before I fight Gannon.
Don't you have an auto save right before you walked into his room? Use that. Ganon was easy except for the semi-invincible part. I just beat him with the Master Sword, perfect dodges and shield bashes.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
:wow:

Anybody in here finished all 120 shrines?​
nope

what makes it hard is some of them have sidequests to activate them. it will take many hours breh

i'm trying tho but i get distracted. currently trying to upgrade armor, which will take many hours to max out some.

i think im at 75 shrines and all have been dedicated to upgrading stamina wheel. one more upgrade and im fully maxed out

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
nope

what makes it hard is some of them have sidequests to activate them. it will take many hours breh

i'm trying tho but i get distracted. currently trying to upgrade armor, which will take many hours to max out some.

i think im at 75 shrines and all have been dedicated to upgrading stamina wheel. one more upgrade and im fully maxed out

That is a hassle as well trying to find those materials to upgrade. Some of them are so hard to find​

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
don't sleep on upgrading stamina wheel to max.

ive been boosting while climbing with no fear of falling

game going so much faster now

and i got time to carefully aim my shots to shoot nikkas way more than once when in slo mo

and when i do a two handed weapon stamina attack it almost feel overpowered

love stamina just being able to run a football length without stopping is awesome. great when you don't have a horse

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
don't sleep on the champions tunic. seeing enemies exact stats is more useful than you think. gives you a better idea how to kill and who to kill first

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Some of yall are gonna steamroll the final battle. I went in with 14 hearts and one stamina upgrade and it mostly wasn't a problem. I think several more upgrades and it wouldn't have even been a challenge.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
yesterday i hit an invisible boundary on accident. it was in the gerudo desert and i was heading south to find the great fairy and shrine there. due to a sandstorm i passed it cause i could not use the map. when i hit the barrier it said. 'You cannot go any further'.

or something shorter than that.

if you wanna see an example of what the pop up looks like, build a campfire inside a shrine and try to sit. it will say 'Not a good time'.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Some of yall are gonna steamroll the final battle. I went in with 14 hearts and one stamina upgrade and it mostly wasn't a problem. I think several more upgrades and it wouldn't have even been a challenge.
true but i don't even care about ganon. i just wanna fukk up some commas. been mining and selling meat. getting rich, fukk a bytch. there's even a shrine on death mountain that drops rupees. it also drops spiked balls tho so beware.

more rupees, more arrows

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
Don't you have an auto save right before you walked into his room? Use that.
Yea that's what I'm doing. I thought I had all the captured memories (12) but now it's saying that i need 15. I seen another ending online so I guess I have to finish all the captured memories to get that. Hopefully the DLC coming has a post Gannon Hyrule though. That would be awesome.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Yea that's what I'm doing. I thought I had all the captured memories (12) but now it's saying that i need 15. I seen another ending online so I guess I have to finish all the captured memories to get that. Hopefully the DLC coming has a post Gannon Hyrule though. That would be awesome.
i have all memories except one.

12 are unlocked by visiting locations
1 is unlocked after the 12 at fort hateno
4 during divine beasts quests (im missing camel)
1 when u get master sword

i started divine beasts quest just to unlock those memories but i'm not fighting them just yet

because for every dungeon you beat, the overworld enemies get tougher

so saving them nikkas for last