The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild | Switch/Wii U | Out Now

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
Stamina Wheel Maxed out.

I need more two-handed weapons. This shyt is ridiculous how powerful just swinging the sword around in circles is.

there's even a two handed sword boomarang.

that is dope as fukk

oh and if you go hunting don't waste arrows. use your sword beam attack with the master sword.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
so i have zelda horse descendant and ganon horse descendant but i still don't have the horses whose stats are better than epona. i know they're out there tho

im just gonna concentrate on these shrines and armor upgrades for now. i have 38 shrines left

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
Stamina Wheel Maxed out.

I need more two-handed weapons. This shyt is ridiculous how powerful just swinging the sword around in circles is.

there's even a two handed sword boomarang.

that is dope as fukk

oh and if you go hunting don't waste arrows. use your sword beam attack with the master sword.

Where?:ohhh:

Daps
Some of yall are gonna steamroll the final battle. I went in with 14 hearts and one stamina upgrade and it mostly wasn't a problem. I think several more upgrades and it wouldn't have even been a challenge.
Yo I felt OP as fukk when I did it kinda like the resi 4 boss when you have the rpg.

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
1) Got the ancient set.
2) Upgrade everything to +2 for ancient proficiency
3) Been raping Guardians with the master sword.
4) Even bought an ancient short sword and chainsaw-like sword.
5) Brutally and mercilessly raped the red Lynel with them (felt sorry for the guy)
6) Might try to kill the silver Lynel in the colosseum.