The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild | Switch/Wii U | Out Now

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
:martin:That's kinda fukked up imo. Thought I would be able to see how Hyrule castle and shyt looks after I beat Gannon. They ruined the ending not making a post gannon Hyrule where you can finish side quest and shrines. Have Link rolling through Hyrule hearing folks praise him for defeating Gannon.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
:patrice:Naw breh, after the credits rolled it brought me back to the main menu.. The last save I can continue from is right before I fight Gannon and the mission doesn't say complete. This ain't like GTA where you can keep playing on forever after the story is complete.
I'm just passing on info I read http://m.ign.com/wikis/the-legend-of-zelda-breath-of-the-wild/100_Percent_Completion_Checklist

The only way you can see what your total completion progress is at is by beating the Main Quest Walkthrough. After defeating the final boss you will be allowed to load the last auto-save before the end, and the save file will have a star that denotes you have completed the game on that save file.

In this save file, you can look at your map on the Sheikah Slate, and in the bottom left corner alongside the time of day and temperature is a new percentage out of 100% that tracks your total completion. However, this completion percentage ONLY applies to what has been discovered on the map. There is no overall completion percentage for other activities in the game - but you'll also be able to track how many Main Quests, Side Quests, and Shrine Quests you have completed out of the total amount in your Adventure Log.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
:martin:That's kinda fukked up imo. Thought I would be able to see how Hyrule castle and shyt looks after I beat Gannon. They ruined the ending not making a post gannon Hyrule where you can finish side quest and shrines. Have Link rolling through Hyrule hearing folks praise him for defeating Gannon.
maybe that's what DLC is for

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
I'm just passing on info I read http://m.ign.com/wikis/the-legend-of-zelda-breath-of-the-wild/100_Percent_Completion_Checklist

The only way you can see what your total completion progress is at is by beating the Main Quest Walkthrough. After defeating the final boss you will be allowed to load the last auto-save before the end, and the save file will have a star that denotes you have completed the game on that save file.

In this save file, you can look at your map on the Sheikah Slate, and in the bottom left corner alongside the time of day and temperature is a new percentage out of 100% that tracks your total completion. However, this completion percentage ONLY applies to what has been discovered on the map. There is no overall completion percentage for other activities in the game - but you'll also be able to track how many Main Quests, Side Quests, and Shrine Quests you have completed out of the total amount in your Adventure Log.
I have a star beside my save slots now, but I still have to fight Gannon again and the defeat Gannon quest doesn't say complete. Ah well. At least I got all my food and arrows back. I guess they still want you to play as if you didn't beat Gannon so you can fight him over and over again.

Anyone know how to view my activity log to see how many hours I played?

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
I have a star beside my save slots now, but I still have to fight Gannon again and the defeat Gannon quest doesn't say complete. Ah well. At least I got all my food and arrows back. I guess they still want you to play as if you didn't beat Gannon so you can fight him over and over again.

Anyone know how to view my activity log to see how many hours I played?
Probably because they want to give you the chance to get the good ending. there's 3 different endings i think.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
7io15oysc8my.jpg

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
the animation that happened when i upgraded my bandana to the 4th level scared the shyt out of me.

focus on your armor's special abilities and upgrade them. for example, ninja armor run as fast as a horse at night after u upgrade it a couple times.

Supreme

King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NC
:blessed:Finally beat Gannon.
Took me 120 bomb arrows and close up Flurry shots with the Master Sword.:whew:
The Bow of Light:wow:
After it ends it won't let me get back into my game to finish the shrines and side quests:dahell:
:lupe:Anyone know if you can still do side quests and shines after beating him. I only have the save file from before I fight Gannon.

:damn: