Supporter
Daps
2017031605440900-f1c1xjjsc.jpg
damn she thick af

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Developers Weigh In On The Legend Of Zelda: Breath Of The Wild's Brilliance

In this excerpt from The Game Informer Show podcast, BioShock's Ken Levine, Rez and Galak-Z's Jake Kazdal, The Walking Dead and Firewatch's Jake Rodkin, and Battleborn and ArenaNet's Aaron Linde share their (spoiler-free) thoughts on Nintendo's The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild and what stands out from a developer's perspective.

Maxine Shaw

#ColiFam gave more $ 2 my students than my school
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
after you've played 10 days ago it shows up on your profile.

*tiny voice* What profile? And does it matter if it's Wii U or Switch?

How many hearts I need for the Master Sword?

13. For someone who spends her time upping her stamina wheel, this is going to be hell.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
*tiny voice* What profile? And does it matter if it's Wii U or Switch?

13. For someone who spends her time upping her stamina wheel, this is going to be hell.
10 days on the Switch. Not sure about the Wii U.

You can respec your character. There's a sidequest that opens that option.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
this game asks important philosophical questions such as, why is it instinctual for a man to take off all his clothes when a woman's big ass booty is blocking the way?

Maxine Shaw

#ColiFam gave more $ 2 my students than my school
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
Some general advice for shrines:

- Always, always, ALWAYS carry fire arrows. You'll come across some shrines that make you do a bunch of shooting at lanterns to make shyt catch fire (boxes, barrels, leaves)...nah, mayne. Just shoot a fire arrow at it. Saves LOTS of time.

- If you're in a shrine that requires you to conduct electricity and you can't get the boxes (or whatever) to touch, lay a metal object (shield, weapon, etc) on the floor and it should "stretch," so to speak.

- Metal doors can double as beams. In other words, if you can open them, you can take them off the hinges. PLEASE do not be the dumb ass who figured this out on accident like...20 minutes later.

And a neat little trick for Goron City: if you throw your raw food on the ground, it'll cook itself. You can't combine them like in a pot, but it's good for upping your raw food to cooked food.

Brief Keef

Superstar
Daps
Some general advice for shrines:

- Always, always, ALWAYS carry fire arrows. You'll come across some shrines that make you do a bunch of shooting at lanterns to make shyt catch fire (boxes, barrels, leaves)...nah, mayne. Just shoot a fire arrow at it. Saves LOTS of time.

- If you're in a shrine that requires you to conduct electricity and you can't get the boxes (or whatever) to touch, lay a metal object (shield, weapon, etc) on the floor and it should "stretch," so to speak.

- Metal doors can double as beams. In other words, if you can open them, you can take them off the hinges. PLEASE do not be the dumb ass who figured this out on accident like...20 minutes later.

And a neat little trick for Goron City: if you throw your raw food on the ground, it'll cook itself. You can't combine them like in a pot, but it's good for upping your raw food to cooked food.
you should know how to handle shrines by now

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
:blessed:Finally beat Gannon.
Took me 120 bomb arrows and close up Flurry shots with the Master Sword.:whew:
The Bow of Light:wow:
After it ends it won't let me get back into my game to finish the shrines and side quests:dahell:
:lupe:Anyone know if you can still do side quests and shines after beating him. I only have the save file from before I fight Gannon.

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
:blessed:Finally beat Gannon.
Took me 120 bomb arrows and close up Flurry shots with the Master Sword.:whew:
The Bow of Light:wow:
After it ends it won't let me get back into my game to finish the shrines and side quests:dahell:
:lupe:Anyone know if you can still do side quests and shines after beating him. I only have the save file from before I fight Gannon.
no. after u beat the game u load the save file before ganon and leave the castle. it also shows your completion rate of the game. fukking weird right? thats why im not even gonna bother fighting ganon

OJ Simpsom

Banned
Daps
no. after u beat the game u load the save file before ganon and leave the castle. it also shows your completion rate of the game. fukking weird right? thats why im not even gonna bother fighting ganon
:patrice:Naw breh, after the credits rolled it brought me back to the main menu.. The last save I can continue from is right before I fight Gannon and the mission doesn't say complete. This ain't like GTA where you can keep playing on forever after the story is complete.

Last edited: