The Legend of Zelda: Breath of The Wild is Arcadium's GOTY

Arcadium GOTY

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The fact that horzion has as many votes as it does shows me the board is heavily Sony stans.

Out of all the games up there horzion shouldn’t have that many votes it was a very meh game.

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
Show me a list where horzion made goty or runner up?
How about the fukking game awards the biggest awards ceremony in gaming? :mjlol:

How about ign the biggest gaming website? :mjlol:

How about gamespot? Polygon?

Like I said, you must be blind.

The majority of places haven't even give out their game of the year awards yet.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Only on this board, it hasn’t been goty year or runner up for goty in any media or even group or other forum list I’ve seen.

Not even top 3

Top 4 usually go

Zelda
Mario
P5
Nier/PUBG/wolfenstein
What the fukk another group got to do with these individual opinions? :jbhmm: Someone can tell me that Pokemon was GOTY and they ain't exactly wrong if that's what they like. If you want to shoot shyt never shot before (robot dinosaurs) on a console you've already had (ps4) while enjoying a great story, music, and gameplay - then Horizon checks all the boxes. Yal really love the stan wars shyt but its pretty obvious that not everyone is running out the door to buy a Switch.

Wolfenstein, Nier, and PUBG are all quality games but each has a host of issues. Singeplayer FPS games are hard to come by, and to be 100% Wolfenstein is straight up not as fun as Doom and on harder difficulties all of the problems with the game come out in spades. Nier is a really good game, but its only great after you beat it multiple times - nobody got time for that. PUBG isn't even a real release, and it loves telling the masses that its jank bullshyt is actually endearing character and throwbacks to simpler times in shooters.

Horizon is damn near flawless. Its not some crazy pick like people talking about Tomb Raider 2 while it was still an Xbox exclusive.

Last edited:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How about the fukking game awards the biggest awards ceremony in gaming? :mjlol:

How about ign the biggest gaming website? :mjlol:

How about gamespot? Polygon?

Like I said, you must be blind.

The majority of places haven't even give out their game of the year awards yet.
:dwillhuh:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What the fukk another group go to do with these individual opinions? :jbhmm: Someone can tell me that Pokemon was GOTY and they ain't exactly wrong if that's what they like. If you want to shoot shyt never shot before (robot dinosaurs) on a console you've already had (ps4) while enjoying a great story, music, and gameplay - then Horizon checks all the boxes. Yal really love the stan wars shyt but its pretty obvious that not everyone is running out the door to buy a Switch.

Wolfenstein, Nier, and PUBG are all quality games but each has a host of issues. Singeplayer FPS games are hard to come by, and to be 100% Wolfenstein is straight up not as fun as Doom and on harder difficulties all of the problems with the game come out in spades. Nier is a really good game, but its only great after you beat it multiple times - nobody got time for that. PUBG isn't even a real release, and it loves telling the masses that its jank bullshyt is actually endearing character and throwbacks to simpler times in shooters.

Horizon is damn near flawless. Its not some crazy pick like people talking about Tomb Raider 2 while it was still an Xbox exclusive.

I’ve had more than a few problems with horzion from the game glitching out to getting stuck in the dinosaurs and walls.

This has nothing to do with Stan wars, my goty runner up is a ps4 exclusive and not even listed. ( yakuza 0) but it’s clear that Zelda >>>>>>everything this year. Truthfully I just don’t get the praise for horzion or pubg. It’s really perplexing that people like the game like they do......especially PUBG.

Horzion has a story and good graphics, combat gets repetitive super early in the game as does everything you do from walking around scanning stuff and following tracks to listening to logs.

The Voice acting is on point and graphically it’s stunning.

But everything it does gameplay Zelda does better.