Arcadium GOTY

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Let's be honest

You're an Xbox stan furious that horizon is getting a bunch of votes.

Let's cut the nonsense.

Getting mad that a game that's being nominated by every publication for goty is in 2nd place in a goty vote :dead:

Acting like it's knack 2 up there.

Matter of fact have you even played horizon? Come up off that psn
1311094067_magic_johnson_eating.gif

Goalpost

I said the game hasn’t been goty or runner up. Now I’m mad it’s nominated at all because I’m a Xbox Stan when I also can’t Stan PUBG which is an Xbox console exclusive (yes console exclusive) if it was beating out Zelda or runner up I’d post the same thing.

I made the list it deserves to be nominated, I’m not surprised horzion was beating out Zelda or is runner up on here. Shows how heavily this section is in the PlayStation camp.

It is what it is:yeshrug:

Actually, on IGN, Gamespot, VGAs etc it's been nominated. I'm not sure what kind of spin you're pulling here but I'll wait

What's your psn?

Funny how quick people shut up when you ask for receipts:coffee:

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps
When I get a PS4 Pro I'll get Horizon, Nier, Nioh and Uncharted 4. I'm missing out on so much. I would've bought one long time ago but mothafukking Nintendo came out of nowhere and dropped that Zelda bomb on me.

Now I'm upset because I waited too long and can't fukking transfer my PS3 GTAV character over to PS4 because the same fukking month Zelda came out is the same fukking month Rockstar discontinued transfers. Got dammit fukk you Rockstar!:snoop:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Actually, on IGN, Gamespot, VGAs etc it's been nominated. I'm not sure what kind of spin you're pulling here but I'll wait

No one said it wasn't nominated, I even nominated it, it should be. Its not a bad game it just shouldn't really be running neck to neck with zelda nor runner up when mario odyssey is around. I said it wasn't goty and wasn't runner up like anywhere...then the narrative got switched to it being nominated.

I hate when people ask me to prove something via my gamer tag, I have no reason to lie about a game on message board. Its been posted in here before, its around. And if you check it you'll see horzion on the list at about 45 percent complete.

The best part is I just started playing Horzion recently again to finish it, so all this is fresh in my head. All I want to do while playing the game most the time is hurry and finish it so I can play something else. :francis:
Funny how quick people shut up when you ask for receipts:coffee:
Went to bed and see the above

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Like I said not even close.
https://gotypicks.blogspot.com/?m=1
* The Winners of this year *

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild - 86

The Critics' Picks - 73

The Readers' Picks - 13

Super Mario Odyssey - 15

The Critics' Picks - 14

The Readers' Picks - 1

Horizon Zero Dawn - 14

The Critics' Picks - 10

The Readers' Picks - 4

NieR: Automata - 5

Persona 5 - 4

PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds - 3

Resident Evil 7: Biohazard - 2

Assassin's Creed Origins - 1

Divinity: Original Sin II - 1

Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice - 1

Prey - 1

Uncharted: The Lost Legacy - 1

Dre Space Age

Supporter
Daps

The Critics' Picks - 73

The Readers' Picks - 13

Super Mario Odyssey - 15

The Critics' Picks - 14

The Readers' Picks - 1

Horizon Zero Dawn - 14

The Critics' Picks - 10

The Readers' Picks - 4

Persona 5 - 4

Prey - 1

Got damn

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

The Critics' Picks - 73

The Readers' Picks - 13

Super Mario Odyssey - 15

The Critics' Picks - 14

The Readers' Picks - 1

Horizon Zero Dawn - 14

The Critics' Picks - 10

The Readers' Picks - 4

Persona 5 - 4

Prey - 1

:mjlol:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No one said it wasn't nominated, I even nominated it, it should be. Its not a bad game it just shouldn't really be running neck to neck with zelda nor runner up when mario odyssey is around. I said it wasn't goty and wasn't runner up like anywhere...then the narrative got switched to it being nominated.

I hate when people ask me to prove something via my gamer tag, I have no reason to lie about a game on message board. Its been posted in here before, its around. And if you check it you'll see horzion on the list at about 45 percent complete.

The best part is I just started playing Horzion recently again to finish it, so all this is fresh in my head. All I want to do while playing the game most the time is hurry and finish it so I can play something else. :francis:

Went to bed and see the above
This forum isn't the end all be all of gaming opinions. Why aren't you getting that?

There's more Sony fans on here than the other two. There's nothing notable on Xbox so that leaves Nintendo. Despite that, Zelda is winning. What is the issue? :dahell:

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
Fun fact: Persona 5 is the only game on there who's user score is in the same ballpark as it's critic score where as every other game user score is about 10 points or so lower.
I noticed that too

Sony Stans :mjlol:

all jokes aside, it's a game that doesn't have much 'controversy' around it. so there's not a bunch of rabid fanboys getting mad about microtransactions, or whatever sand got in their vagina today

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This forum isn't the end all be all of gaming opinions. Why aren't you getting that?

There's more Sony fans on here than the other two. There's nothing notable on Xbox so that leaves Nintendo. Despite that, Zelda is winning. What is the issue? :dahell:

full

There's more Sony fans on here than the other two.

This forum is a huge sony stan circle jerk most of the time.:yeshrug: Even being an "xbox stan" like myself I'm not voting Cuphead or PUBG above mario or zelda or most of the other game listed. Sony stans:scust:

There's nothing notable on Xbox
14 of the top 20 games are multi platform:mjlol:

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
All you dudes do all year long is talk about how reviewers get it wrong and yet you’re relying off them to tell you what the GOTY is. It’s YOUR GOTY. Not IGN or any other review site. No reason for anybody to be feeling some type of way over a damn video game pick. Just state your piece and KIM. The developers aren’t getting a Coli trophy off this shyt :dwillhuh: