The Legend of Korra

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Zaheer was cold as fukk brehs but he got that work from tenzin cant imagine what Aang would have done.

Zaheer got beat by Tenzin

Aang whooping that ass

We're talking about kid Aang, without using the Avatar State.

He is not beating Zaheer (or Tenzin, for that matter) unless he uses the Avatar State. Adult Aang? I'm sure he could.

But not 13-year old Aang. He didn't even get many W's without using the Avatar State and there are a significant number of people that could beat him otherwise.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
We're talking about kid Aang, without using the Avatar State.

He is not beating Zaheer (or Tenzin, for that matter) unless he uses the Avatar State. Adult Aang? I'm sure he could.

But not 13-year old Aang. He didn't even get many W's without using the Avatar State and there are a significant number of people that could beat him otherwise.

I don't know why folks think just because Tenzin beat Zaheer means that kid Aang should be able to take him. Tenzin is an air bender that has over 30+ years real experience in air bending.

Zaheer is an expert martial artist who practiced air bending in theory but he doesn't care about the pacifistic codes of the Air benders. That's already too much for kid Aang to handle.

Even dudes without powers like the Yu Yan Archers had Aang like :whoa:

Darts

Spittin' em
Daps
Kid Aang was like Spiderman with air bending abilities. He was agile and resourceful as fukk...it would've been hard for Zaheer to get a clean hit on him. Just a straight air bending fight would've been tough for Zaheer, then you add the other 3 bending and it's a wrap.

b_priest9mm

A work in progress...
Daps
Watched Book 1 last year. Havent had time to watch since. Will finally catch up when I get the chance. Good to see the coli is up on this great series. :salute:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Bout to watch the last episode of season 3. From episode 10 on there's been nothing but action.

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Kid Aang was like Spiderman with air bending abilities. He was agile and resourceful as fukk...it would've been hard for Zaheer to get a clean hit on him. Just a straight air bending fight would've been tough for Zaheer, then you add the other 3 bending and it's a wrap.

These dudes out here forgetting what Aang was capable of he was just what you said but also powerful as fukk but holding back in fights to not kill anyone. Check out him stopping a volcano at 3:14 no Avatar state. Dude would give Zaheer that work if he went all out.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan

DOES KORRA’S BANDAGES ON HER ARMS REMIND YOU OF ANYONE?

tumblr_inline_ncj7cq1d3C1spydbm.png

tumblr_inline_ncj7d06xlf1spydbm.jpg

tumblr_nckr9boYUP1rss05ao2_r1_500.gif

Each main Legend of Korra villain represents a different political ideology.

Even the more minor villains like Varrick (who is not always necessarily a villain) and the Earth Queen represent ideologies as well: Capitalism and Monarchy, respectively.

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin

DOES KORRA’S BANDAGES ON HER ARMS REMIND YOU OF ANYONE?

tumblr_inline_ncj7cq1d3C1spydbm.png

tumblr_inline_ncj7d06xlf1spydbm.jpg

tumblr_nckr9boYUP1rss05ao2_r1_500.gif

Each main Legend of Korra villain represents a different political ideology.

Even the more minor villains like Varrick (who is not always necessarily a villain) and the Earth Queen represent ideologies as well: Capitalism and Monarchy, respectively.
There's levels to this shyt:wow:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I had to go back and rewatch all of TLA as well as LOK. I think Korra > Aang, but her decision making is the WOAT.
Aang seems better than Korra to me. She's a great bender but she's not a great fighter. She stays struggling against normal foes. Zander was a new bender and in her Avatar state she should have made short work of him even with the poison.

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
Korra the L bender got a few stans i see. I would hope old ass korra better than a young ass Aang. She'll be bending a L into a W at the end, unless they got asian writers on staff.