The Legend of Korra

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
umm no Aang would not have gave zaheer that work as a child unless he was in the avatar state...i swear niccas dont remember that show at all or just remember the ending
We talking about adult Aang

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
While Aang is an air bending prodigy at a young age. Zaheer > Kid Aang. Because Zaheer has more years experience and for the fact that he's willing to kill.

Tenzin > Kid Aang
Tenzin > Zaheer
Adult Aang >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Tenzin and Zaheer.
sounds about right to me :ehh:....dudes really need to rewatch the first season cuz all of Aangs wins were in the avatar state, shyt most of the stuff Aang did in the avatar state korra could do regularly

YaBoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
umm no Aang would not have gave zaheer that work as a child unless he was in the avatar state...i swear niccas dont remember that show at all or just remember the ending

While Aang is an air bending prodigy at a young age. Zaheer > Kid Aang. Because Zaheer has more years experience and for the fact that he's willing to kill.

Tenzin > Kid Aang
Tenzin > Zaheer
Adult Aang >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Tenzin and Zaheer.
Zaheer just started bending. Aang was already a master. I'm saying that if Aang got over the non-violence thing. He'd beat Zaheer. Being the avatar, he's definitely more powerful

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Zaheer just started bending. Aang was already a master. I'm saying that if Aang got over the non-violence thing. He'd beat Zaheer. Being the avatar, he's definitely more powerful

The battle conditions are air bending only, physicals and no avatar state.

Kid Aang isn't getting over the non-violence. So Zaheer already has the one up.

A pre-teen with all the martial arts in the world not willing to kill is gonna have a problem going against an intermediately skilled fighter with a killer instinct. All Kid Aang is gonna do is evade/escape. :yeshrug:

YaBoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The battle conditions are air bending only, physicals and no avatar state.

Kid Aang isn't getting over the non-violence. So Zaheer already has the one up.

A pre-teen with all the martial arts in the world not willing to kill is gonna have a problem going against an intermediately skilled fighter with a killer instinct. All Kid Aang is gonna do is evade/escape. :yeshrug:
I understand that its a big if that Aang gets over non-violence. I'm just saying that if he does, even without the avatar state, I think he'd beat Zaheer

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I understand that its a big if that Aang gets over non-violence. I'm just saying that if he does, even without the avatar state, I think he'd beat Zaheer

Then in that case I give you that. I know Aang was a master and he was creative, if he's ready to catch bodies than Zaheer would lose but I was staying within character for the two of them.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Nah, I don't see kid Aang beating Zaheer without using the Avatar state, I feel like yall are overrating him a little.

Kid Aang was not the best bender in the world, there are certain people that would whoop his ass without the Avatar state. Hell, even adult Aang. We forgetting that Amon's daddy sonned (adult) Aang and Aang had to use the Avatar State to beat him? :usure:

Ozai, Azula, Amon, Tarrlok, Zaheer, probably some of Zaheer's crew, healthy Korra, adult Toph, Lin, etc. would probably give kid Aang the work if he didn't use the Avatar State.

Being the Avatar doesn't automatically make you >>> everybody else, especially if you don't count the Avatar State.

Last edited:

YaBoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah, I don't see kid Aang beating Zaheer without using the Avatar state, I feel like yall are overrating him a little.

Kid Aang was not the best bender in the world, there are certain people that would whoop his ass without the Avatar state. Hell, even adult Aang. We forgetting that Amon's daddy sonned (adult) Aang and Aang had to use the Avatar State to beat him? :usure:

Ozai, Azula, Amon, Tarrlok, Zaheer, probably some of Zaheer's crew, healthy Korra, adult Toph, Lin,
etc. would probably give kid Aang the work if he didn't use the Avatar State.

Being the Avatar doesn't automatically make you >>> everybody else, especially if you don't count the Avatar State.
Amon's dad, Amon, and Tarrlock were weird freaks of nature above Zaheer's level. I don't think Zaheer is even on the level of some of the other people you mentioned. Ozai & adult Toph are extremely powerful benders and would have easily handled Zaheer. Katara and Zuko got the best of Azula in the finale & i'd have to give Aang the edge over them. Like I said before, if Aang got over nonviolence, he could handle Zaheer. I think if he had Zaheer's mindset, he also could've handled Ozai without the avatar state.
I think you're overrating Zaheer. Tenzin, a airbending master, gave him that work. Aang, who was also an airbending master and highly skilled in the other elements, would give him the beats.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
nothing Aang did in the series (while not in the avatar state) looked as tho he was on tenzin lvl of air bending mastery, shyt he seemed more on tenzin son lvl imo and we know he couldnt beat zaheer....tenzin daughter is a airbending master too but do we really think she could've beat zaheer :what: come on now brehs use your fukking eyes

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Cali
nothing Aang did in the series (while not in the avatar state) looked as tho he was on tenzin lvl of air bending mastery, shyt he seemed more on tenzin son lvl imo and we know he couldnt beat zaheer....tenzin daughter is a airbending master but do we really think she could've beat zaheer :what: come on now brehs use your fukking eyes
Never seen Zaheer do this
tumblr_ndccs9rB421rugbxxo2_250.gif

So Aang >>>> Zaheer

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey

Ozai, Azula, Amon, Tarrlok, Zaheer, probably some of Zaheer's crew, healthy Korra, adult Toph, Lin, etc. would probably give kid Aang the work if he didn't use the Avatar State.

my bae Azula already gave this big head that work multiple times :noah:, and she was fukking around :noah:. See how Avatar's creators had to gimp Azula towards the end and make her crazy. We all know the Azula was the fire nation's mvp. Fire pussi would've ethered Aang had he was fighing her in the end and she wasnt crazy :demonic:

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Zaheer was cold as fukk brehs but he got that work from tenzin cant imagine what Aang would have done.