The Legend of Korra

Daps
Reppin
NULL
yeah but aang either ran or was getting washed by those enemies.

he didn't face evil spirits on the same level korra did:comeon:

the entire group couldn't do anything against combustion man they just evaded and ran whenever they fought him and korra never fought Pl'i anyway

not to mention you say aang fought those types of enemies and I'm not saying he didn't but the scale was weaker. the combustion woman could control her explosions directions while the original guy couldn't and aang didn't fight evil spirits on the same level as korra

on average korra's enemies have been stronger
For a lot of those enemies Ang did not know all four elements. ..this point is getting overlooked...Korra had been trained to be the avatar at a very young age fron the best...and was getting waxed..Ang learned from kids who was learning themselves(Toph could be considered his only true master). Ang didn't have the resources or the real backup just to go ham on villians especially before Toph..so he made it work..that to me would give Ang the edge..Ang as a strategist>>>>>>>> korra

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Zaheer got beat by Tenzin

Aang whooping that ass
Tenzin was giving dude that work until his team came to back him up. Korra should be embarrassed that this old dude with just air was doing so well and her with all the elements in her Avatar state couldn't beat him. It was a joy to watch Tenzin handle dude. Dude was like as long as I live no and just went in on him.

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
Tenzin was giving dude that work until his team came to back him up. Korra should be embarrassed that this old dude with just air was doing so well and her with all the elements in her Avatar state couldn't beat him. It was a joy to watch Tenzin handle dude. Dude was like as long as I live no and just went in on him.

:dahell: She was whooping his ass too until the Poison started kicking in. That wasn't a normal Avatar State, it was a survival version of it.

Zaheer is a lil bytch. Tenzin was giving him that work, and so was Korra. When she froze his legs she went for the killshot and then the poison kicked in/

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
that hug she gave Korra
I like that they didnt change her character. Like she didnt get "better" with age.

That hug was forced as fukk :russ:

She looked like she didnt even wanna be around her

tumblr_mggbjsDz7W1qzdmkwo2_500.gif

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Not the characters. Just the overall drama, and fighting scenes.
Korra is clearly made for the adult fans of the Avatar series. TLA was made to be accessible to anyone. This is why they said fukk it and moved the show to online only because Nick is a kids network and this show ain't really targeting kids.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
:dahell: She was whooping his ass too until the Poison started kicking in. That wasn't a normal Avatar State, it was a survival version of it.

Zaheer is a lil bytch. Tenzin was giving him that work, and so was Korra. When she froze his legs she went for the killshot and then the poison kicked in/

:russ: Come on, man. How is Zaheer a bytch? He's one of the realest nikkas that appeared on TLOK.

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
Korra is clearly made for the adult fans of the Avatar series. TLA was made to be accessible to anyone. This is why they said fukk it and moved the show to online only because Nick is a kids network and this show ain't really targeting kids.
True. I noticed that when she contemplated suicide in Book 1 :huhldup:

I knew then that it wasn't a kids show. They do a lot of slick foreshadowing to with Korra. Her losing her mind in Book 4 so far wasn't even a surprise. She's always been a little mentally unstable.

I actually prefer LOK TO TLA.