The Legend of Korra

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Book 3 was so fukking terribly written it did nothing but pissed me off.

How the fukk this dude who never air bedmded before just become so powerful like that.

Corny ass antagonist

And they send him back to prison

Why didn't she take his bending away?

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
:banderas:this is the GOAT series, and not that many people know about it:feedme:

and i dont know how some of yall can say that korra is the worst avatar when zaheer had more prep time than batman to kill korra and she still lived:wtb:
nikka miraculously gets Air Bending and all of sudden he's a master in it without ever practicing that shyt.

shyt insults my inteliignce. Its just lame writing to create a villain out of nothing

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Aang got killed by lightning, brought back and some weeks later was ready to fight, Korra got crippled after being poisoned.(though she did take a beating) :dead:
Aang would have gave Zaheer that work. He would have token his bending away

In fact Ozai would have gave him that work

Bone Bender

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka miraculously gets Air Bending and all of sudden he's a master in it without ever practicing that shyt.

shyt insults my inteliignce. Its just lame writing to create a villain out of nothing
It made sense to me. Remember all those dudes that suddenly became air benders overnight? They were air bending on instinct alone. Now imagine Zaheer who was put across as the ultimate air bender groupie. Dude even knew about some ancient bender who could fly. Its obvious he studied everything about air bending for years even without the actual ability to do it. Once he got the ability training and knowledge he learned made it possible for him to bend easily.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Book 3 was so fukking terribly written it did nothing but pissed me off.

How the fukk this dude who never air bedmded before just become so powerful like that.

Corny ass antagonist

And they send him back to prison

Why didn't she take his bending away?

1. It's dangerous for the user, and Korra might not know how to do it at will yet

2. IIRC you have to be in the Avatar State to do that, and Korra hasn't been able to use the Avatar State since she was poisoned

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
1. It's dangerous for the user, and Korra might not know how to do it at will yet

2. IIRC you have to be in the Avatar State to do that, and Korra hasn't been able to use the Avatar State since she was poisoned
You right, you right

That's how much I was into this shyt. I was yelling at the tv like I was watching a fukking boxing match :russ:

I'm like Korra stop playing and work that fukk nikka!!!

nikka think he hard cuz he figured out how to man himself weightless!!!

fukk this Combustion bytch too, poke that bytch in the eye!!!

My woman and son looking at me like :dahell:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps

He was an Air Nomad fanboy. So he already knew in theory how to Air bend.

Tenzin a real master gave him that work though.

YaBoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Aang would have gave Zaheer that work. He would have token his bending away

In fact Ozai would have gave him that work
Yea the only true master bender that Zaheer fought 1v1 was Tenzin, & Tenzin gave him that work. Even though Aang was just a child, he was still a master & woulda fukked him up too (if he got past his non-violence shyt)

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Yea the only true master bender that Zaheer fought 1v1 was Tenzin, & Tenzin gave him that work. Even though Aang was just a child, he was still a master & woulda fukked him up too (if he got past his non-violence shyt)
umm no Aang would not have gave zaheer that work as a child unless he was in the avatar state...i swear niccas dont remember that show at all or just remember the ending

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
umm no Aang would not have gave zaheer that work as a child unless he was in the avatar state...i swear niccas dont remember that show at all or just remember the ending

It was said at one point that Aang had already mastered airbending. I think it was one of the earlier episodes. That was why he had to go on a journey to learn the other 3. How true that was may have depended on who said it and their frame of reference.