The Legend of Korra

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
Knew that Kuvira was gonna hit Wu with the
143zsxs.jpg
as soon as they said she was going to hand over power. Ain't no way someone like her is gonna hand over shyt too someone like that bytch.

I'm liking Kuvira as a villain, she might end up being the hardest to beat, since iirc, all of the villains so far in LOK were really powerful people with a few goons at their side. She's got a whole army.

Also loved toph just owning Korra, brought a smile to my face.

chico25

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I would have destroyed you! :russ:

Thats the Toph I know and love. :mjcry:

Its amazing that she can see so fukking far with her feet. Thats blind goddess status. :whoo:

I think her seeing so far has to do with the swamp and it's connection to everything that was first brought up in the last air bender.
:sas1:But that has nothing to do with her seeing what we've been saying all along, that Korra is the worst avatar ever.:sas2:

E R 11 C

Pro
Daps
Damn, they should have jus killed Varrick when they had the chance back in the earlier seasons. Hes had an effect on so much shyt, and now he creating a super vine weapon for Kuvira. Looks like she bout to gain some artificial plant bending or something now for her and her army.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Damn, they should have jus killed Varrick when they had the chance back in the earlier seasons. Hes had an effect on so much shyt, and now he creating a super vine weapon for Kuvira. Looks like she bout to gain some artificial plant bending or something now for her and her army.
She bout to start using the Wood Style Jutsu like the First Hokage & Yamato

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Just got caught up.

Toph>

Always been my favorite character. I've been waiting on an appearance from her since book 3.

YaBoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Knew that Kuvira was gonna hit Wu with the
143zsxs.jpg
as soon as they said she was going to hand over power. Ain't no way someone like her is gonna hand over shyt too someone like that bytch.

I'm liking Kuvira as a villain, she might end up being the hardest to beat, since iirc, all of the villains so far in LOK were really powerful people with a few goons at their side. She's got a whole army.

Also loved toph just owning Korra, brought a smile to my face.
Amon had a small army of equalizers with him :manny: To me, this is more of a throwback to TLA where the avatar has to go through a whole army just to get a shot at the crown

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
As funny as it was watching her get beat on by an old lady, I'm starting to feel sorry for Korra brehs. :mjcry:

It's like...how many L's can one person take? I actually like Korra as a character, but she stays getting her ass kicked. At least Aang would run away.

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
As funny as it was watching her get beat on by an old lady, I'm starting to feel sorry for Korra brehs. :mjcry:

It's like...how many L's can one person take? I actually like Korra as a character, but she stays getting her ass kicked. At least Aang would run away.
She's been getting owned by the best though. Toph is the greatest earth bender to ever live. Thee Originator.