Legend of Korra>>>>The Last Airbender

Easily :ma$r:​
7VN5Ep5.gif

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
:wow: Red lotus putting in dat wrk against Aangs children, tenzen making zaheer look like a rookie, but dat 4 on 1 was too much. Team avatar need to step they shyt up if they wanna win.
makko need a blue fire upgrade, start using lightning attacks again and maybe learn smoke bending.
Bowlin need metal bending and lava bending.
Korra is the avatar nuff said, while asahmi could borrow and upgrade the magnet suit whats his name made.
Zaheer called Tenzin a true Air Bending Master, so Zeheer knew what he was going up against.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
red lotus some goons against non real niccas, my dude tenzin was puttin in that cot dayum work against zaheer :salute::myman:....shyt he was givin all 3 of them dat work tbh...if it wasnt for that bytch in the air tenzin woulda at least gave them fuk boys some broken bones :jawalrus:.....then they gon give my dude tenzin a compton beatdown at the end :damn::to:....i need a tenzin, korra, lin, mako w/ bolin vs red lotus showdown :win:

Last edited:

Knights89

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Was it last years season finale leaked early on put on line early ? I remember watching the week before. I think I do lol

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
:wow: Red lotus putting in dat wrk against Aangs children, tenzen making zaheer look like a rookie, but dat 4 on 1 was too much. Team avatar need to step they shyt up if they wanna win.
makko need a blue fire upgrade, start using lightning attacks again and maybe learn smoke bending.
Bowlin need metal bending and lava bending.
Korra is the avatar nuff said, while asahmi could borrow and upgrade the magnet suit whats his name made.

It's a damn shame that the only one that can really hold their own (Tenzin excluded) is Asami. Aang's other children are ehhh at best...Make and Bolin grew up on the streets and really are good for sporting, Korra doesn't even use water and Lei got her a$$ whooped by Sue....and how does Kaya know Zaheer but not Tenzin?

You roll with the Avatar, you need to step it up.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
This show man, and to think we have 2 episodes left of this piff :wow:. I'm still salty that Nick took this off the air, but whatever. I can only imagine what Young Justice would have been able to do in a 3rd season if Cartoon Network had kept it on the air :pacspit:.

Bolin and Mako's grandma was jokes this episode, this old lady about to die in her house and when she said Korra was muscular for a girl and was going to take a nap :pachaha:.

That's what makes the show so good is that it can deliver the comedy (Bolin's reaction to seeing Lord Zuko) to action ( the fight scene that closed out the episode with Tenzin and even the little homie Kai trying to put in work) to real emotional moments ( the closing moments with Tenzin against the Red Lotus :sadbron:).