The Legend of Korra

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
To be fair, Zuko is in his late 80s...I wouldn't be trying to fight some crazy ass terrorists at that age either. :manny:
Zuko too old for this shyt. Just him and Katara left. :wow:

Toph is still alive too, she just hasn't show up yet. I still think she shows up in the finale and saves the day.

But yeah, Zuko is 88...I wouldn't be trying to fight some crazy terrorist nyggas at age 88 either. I still give Zuko credit for being less :flabbynsick: than Katara...I can't even see Katara getting in a fight.

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
To be fair, Zuko is in his late 80s...I wouldn't be trying to fight some crazy ass terrorists at that age either. :manny:

Toph is still alive too, she just hasn't show up yet. I still think she shows up in the finale and saves the day.

But yeah, Zuko is 88...I wouldn't be trying to fight some crazy terrorist nyggas at age 88 either. I still give Zuko credit for being less :flabbynsick: than Katara...I can't even see Katara getting in a fight.

:ohhh:

They need to show when they first took them down, cause Sokka helped.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
:ohhh:

They need to show when they first took them down, cause Sokka helped.

Truth be told, assuming we still get a Season 4, I want have the crew go to the Fire Nation and meet old Azula...I'm sure she can still get busy if she needs to.

Kind of want to see what Zuko's daughter is like too. We got to meet Aang/Katara's kids, and Toph's kids...I figure Zuko should be next in line.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina

that might be what has to happen tho

zuko calling dragons to do work, katara to have people pop lockin with blood blendin, toph show up carrying a bridge on some magneto shyt, and korra dressed up as aang

new school is trash. literally survived every season through luck so far

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown

Wasn't King Boomi holding it down at like 100+ years old?

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
Truth be told, assuming we still get a Season 4, I want have the crew go to the Fire Nation and meet old Azula...I'm sure she can still get busy if she needs to.

Kind of want to see what Zuko's daughter is like too. We got to meet Aang/Katara's kids, and Toph's kids...I figure Zuko should be next in line.
I always hated how they did Azula at the end of Air Bender:beli:

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
Last edited:

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
https://www.mangaeden.com/en-manga/avatar-the-last-airbender---the-search/1/1/#image

(There are better links out there, but that was the first one I picked up. I haven't read it. The dude who drew it also did The Promise and The Rift neither of which I've read, either. Sounds like ascended fan fiction, to be honest, but :yeshrug:. )

The comics are canon - they were created with involvement from the show's writers.

Personally I thought the Promise was meh, but the Serach was cool. Haven't you ever been curious about what happened to Zuko's mom?

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
JUST FINISHED THE EPISODE
:wow:
DIDN'T KNOW TENZIN WAS WAR READY LIKE THAT!!!
TENZIN IN A ONE ON ONE WOULD WHIP ZAHEER!!!!
:whoo:

breh they barely was handling him when it was 3 vs 1. tenzin maybe a horrible teacher but he's about that life when it comes to the fisticuffs. his siblings on the other hand :snoop:, boomi can get a pass but the sister was straight getting molly whopped. katara and aang didn't show her any blood bending?

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
breh they barely was handling him when it was 3 vs 1. tenzin maybe a horrible teacher but he's about that life when it comes to the fisticuffs. his siblings on the other hand :snoop:, boomi can get a pass but the sister was straight getting molly whopped. katara and aang didn't show her any blood bending?

She would only be able to bloodbend if there was a full moon.

Tarrlok and Amon (and their pops) are the only people that can bloodbend without the moon being out. It's some kind of genetic thing that ran in their family.