The Legend of Korra

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Zaheer gives no fukks. :wow:

Why would the Fire Lord get involved? I know it's Zuko, but he's the Fire Lord. He didn't say anything during the explanation of the Red Lotus. Why?

I don't think he' the firelord aymore.....just a oldhead White Lotus

Zuko retired from being FIrelord about three years before the start of the series and is now a peace ambassador who travels the world.

The current firelord (who hasn't been shown yet) is Zuko's daughter.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
So far, in terms of villains, I'd say -

Zaheer > Amon >>>> Unalaq

I was kind of on the fence between Zaheer and Amon, but Amon never actually murked anybody on screen, all he did was steal people's bending. Zaheer just straight up offed the Earth Queen with no fukks given.

Unalaq sucked. I still don't really even know what the fukk his goal was.

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps

I was kind of on the fence between Zaheer and Amon, but Amon never actually murked anybody on screen, all he did was steal people's bending. Zaheer just straight up offed the Earth Queen with no fukks given.

They sorta retconned his motivations. Being a member of the Red Lotus but they thought all his dark avatar shyt was wack.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina

I'll agree with you when Zaheer walks through blood bending without breaking stride

KOOL-AID

I Pitty Da Fool
Supporter
Daps
:wow: Red lotus putting in dat wrk against Aangs children, tenzen making zaheer look like a rookie, but dat 4 on 1 was too much. Team avatar need to step they shyt up if they wanna win.
makko need a blue fire upgrade, start using lightning attacks again and maybe learn smoke bending.
Bowlin need metal bending and lava bending.
Korra is the avatar nuff said, while asahmi could borrow and upgrade the magnet suit whats his name made.