img-thing

:childplease:

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
Nah bloodbending is some utterly repulsive s***

The cringeworthy sound people's insides make as they're being bended to their knees is just :wow:

Yakone was legit disturbing :sitdown:

Zaheer decompressed the Queen. That was some Event Horizon Baby Bear Just Exited The Airlock shyt -- did you see what happened to her eyeballs and face as he stripped the air from her lungs? Good lord. No wonder the Airbenders had to be roped down with some 'do no harm' philosophical shyt way back when.

So yeah, Yakone was disturbing. Hama was disturbing. Zaheer just don't give a fukk.

Setting Ba Sing Se free was pretty cool, though.

And Korra just surpassed the golden age of Liquid Television. No wonder Nick got the heebie jeebies with this show. Mike and Bryan sure showed Nick what the consequences would be of demanding they expand 6 episodes into four seasons.

Asami is my hero, the unsung hero of the episode. She just gets better and better within the confines of her character and without becoming a Mary Sue.

The difference between Cabbage and Future manufacturing made me consider twice -- were they trying to make a stealth comment? Who would be Cabbage's real world counterpart?

How do Lava Bender and Armless Girl take care of business?

Why would the Fire Lord get involved? I know it's Zuko, but he's the Fire Lord. He didn't say anything during the explanation of the Red Lotus. Why?

Last edited:

Uri

Propane and propane accessories.
Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA
ZAHEER MAN :wow:

This season is just :banderas:

Almost feels like a goat political thriller with the Red Lotus.. :ohlawd:

Why can't my boy Bolin just metal bend already??? Unless he going to be a lava bender :myman:

Next week brehs :whew:

Soundwave

No Known Weaknesses
Supporter
Daps
Did I just watch a bytch get murdered on Nickelodeon :krs:

Henry Rollins bringing a revolution.
I don't think anything's off the table after Tarrlok's murder/suicide :heh:

They made sure they never used the word kill, though (even though we all knew that's what happened) ... sneaky sneaky, guys :patrice:

mr.africa

Veteran
Daps
just finished the ep!!!
:whew::lawd:

zaheer,man!!!:wow:

only zuko's sister was scarier/creepier - but even she didn't do what zaheer did to the earth queen
the way the eyes bulged!!!
:ohhh:
need the next ep pronto!!!
:whoo:

Made Man

All Star
Daps
Zaheer decompressed the Queen. That was some Event Horizon Baby Bear Just Exited The Airlock shyt -- did you see what happened to her eyeballs and face as he stripped the air from her lungs? Good lord. No wonder the Airbenders had to be roped down with some 'do no harm' philosophical shyt way back when.

So yeah, Yakone was disturbing. Hama was disturbing. Zaheer just don't give a fukk.

Setting Ba Sing Se free was pretty cool, though.

And Korra just surpassed the golden age of Liquid Television. No wonder Nick got the heebie jeebies with this show. Mike and Bryan sure showed Nick what the consequences would be of demanding they expand 6 episodes into four seasons.

Asami is my hero, the unsung hero of the episode. She just gets better and better within the confines of her character and without becoming a Mary Sue.

The difference between Cabbage and Future manufacturing made me consider twice -- were they trying to make a stealth comment? Who would be Cabbage's real world counterpart?

How do Lava Bender and Armless Girl take care of business?

Why would the Fire Lord get involved? I know it's Zuko, but he's the Fire Lord. He didn't say anything during the explanation of the Red Lotus. Why?
I don't think he' the firelord aymore.....just a oldhead White Lotus