The Legend of Korra

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
Damn, that fight between Tenzin and Zaheer was sick :whoo:

I've said it before but the Red Lotus are the gulliest villains of the entire Avatar series. Just straight up bodying people with no remorse.

Bolin & Mako are definitely going to need bending upgrades to keep up with them and we still get an appearance from Toph.

I can't wait until next week :lupe:

Soundwave

No Known Weaknesses
Supporter
Daps
This show man, and to think we have 2 episodes left of this piff :wow:. I'm still salty that Nick took this off the air, but whatever. I can only imagine what Young Justice would have been able to do in a 3rd season if Cartoon Network had kept it on the air :pacspit:.

Bolin and Mako's grandma was jokes this episode, this old lady about to die in her house and when she said Korra was muscular for a girl and was going to take a nap :pachaha:.

That's what makes the show so good is that it can deliver the comedy (Bolin's reaction to seeing Lord Zuko) to action ( the fight scene that closed out the episode with Tenzin and even the little homie Kai trying to put in work) to real emotional moments ( the closing moments with Tenzin against the Red Lotus :sadbron:).

dawsons-creek-reunion-not-happening.gif

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
So we aint gonna discuss Zuko high-tailing it outta there like a lil bytch once he heard about the red lotus?:mjlol:

nikka was like: I gotta protect my granddaughter:lupe:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
So we aint gonna discuss Zuko high-tailing it outta there like a lil bytch once he heard about the red lotus?:mjlol:

nikka was like: I gotta protect my granddaughter:lupe:
yo right :mjlol:

"they got the earth queen? :ohhh:"

"they going to stomp out air nation right now? :sadcam:"

"zaheer said he gon fukk up the avatar and everyone that roll with her too? :dwillhuh:"

"...naw bruh. i gotta go make sure my taxes get filed. yal be aite. :patrice: and don't ask to use my dragon neither :mjpls:"

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
[QUOTE="42 Monks, post: 9653444, member: 16005]yo right :mjlol:

"zaheer said he gon fukk up the avatar and everyone that roll with her too? :dwillhuh:"

"...naw bruh. i gotta go make sure my taxes get filed. yal be aite. :patrice: and don't ask to use my dragon neither :mjpls:"[/QUOTE]
Old ass nikka couldnt get on that dragon fast enough:russ:

He was in such a hurry he didnt even ask about his uncleuncle. LOL

Uri

Propane and propane accessories.
Daps
Reppin
Indio, CA
yo right :mjlol:

"...naw bruh. i gotta go make sure my taxes get filed. yal be aite. :patrice: and don't ask to use my dragon neither :mjpls:"

Bruhhhhhhhhhh :dead: