The Legend of Korra

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
Beifong - :ufdup: We need to recruit airbenders and evade dangerous assassins.

Korra - :youngsabo: Why don't you like your sister?

:deadrose:

The Villain

Superstar
Daps
damn Lin talked a big game but Suyin was kind of slapping her around with ease though :lupe:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Good episodes. That dude with the lava bending though. :ohhh:

Meelo always cracks me up. :russ:

When he told the recruits to look to the left and right because some of them weren't going to make it :russ:. When dude who got his head shaved, heard the net coming from the bison hunters though :gladbron:

Flashbacks in the 1st episode were really good, that's how Lin got that scar :ohhh:

Never watched the original Avator series so I didn't know it is rare for an Earth bender to become a metal bender. Korra picked it up very easily it seemed.

Supercoolmayo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Master Roshi's Island
Damn those were some good episodes, I wanna thank the spanish speaking country that leaked the spidoes 2 episodes of this piff a week?

When Sayin said "Thats why Tezin left you" I was like damn
:pachaha:
We got to see Toph again :gladbron:
Zaheer's crew is pretty damn powerful, I don't see anyone beating them one-one, especially the lavabenidng dude

How the hell did Zaheer know where Korra was? Cerebo?

Supercoolmayo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Master Roshi's Island
Lets make that 2 times Kai's got captured, dude must love getting behind bars. In that case how do you pick a lock with twigs?

Ohdamn there Bison poachers? :mjlol: That one dude wearing the bison fur cape,(Looks like a baby bison pattern) I thought this was a kid's show

Earth Queen ate Bosco:sadcam:
Hard to believe those giant animals are herbivores
Shaving your head gives you spider sense now?:ohhh:

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lets make that 2 times Kai's got captured, dude must love getting behind bars. In that case how do you pick a lock with twigs?

Ohdamn there Bison poachers? :mjlol: That one dude wearing the bison fur cape,(Looks like a baby bison pattern) I thought this was a kid's show

Earth Queen ate Bosco:sadcam:
Hard to believe those giant animals are herbivores
Shaving your head gives you spider sense now?:ohhh:

my nikka kai is always up to no good :heh: tenzin :ufdup: letting your daughter get close to him talking bout she's growing up so fast
:mjpls:

they ate bosco :to:

This season has by far been the best man and i have a feeling were gona see toph in the next 2 episodes :blessed:

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn those were some good episodes, I wanna thank the spanish speaking country that leaked the spidoes 2 episodes of this piff a week?

When Sayin said "Thats why Tezin left you" I was like damn
:pachaha:
We got to see Toph again :gladbron:
Zaheer's crew is pretty damn powerful, I don't see anyone beating them one-one, especially the lavabenidng dude

How the hell did Zaheer know where Korra was? Cerebo?

i was like this a kids show? :whoo:

and how is that dude lava bending? i thought he was an earth bender?

The War Report

NewNewYork
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
When he told the recruits to look to the left and right because some of them weren't going to make it :russ:. When dude who got his head shaved, heard the net coming from the bison hunters though :gladbron:

Flashbacks in the 1st episode were really good, that's how Lin got that scar :ohhh:

Never watched the original Avator series so I didn't know it is rare for an Earth bender to become a metal bender. Korra picked it up very easily it seemed.
Never watched the original? :wtf: