The Legend of Korra

Supercoolmayo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Master Roshi's Island
I wanna see replicate that airbender thing :mjlol: It should be a challenge on Wipeout or something

They giving us two episodes a week? They really are making up for trying to cancel this show 2 times already

Aang got the Dai-li out of power, Korra become an enemy of the queen. Further proving her case as the worst avatar:russ:

:lawd: I can't wait for next week

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn always knew toph would be the one with multiple baby daddies :dead:

my Nikka kai stealing hearts and wallets :banderas:

that sibling rivalry :wow:

These villains :wow:

The potential war with the earth kingdom :wow:

Kora once again basically fukking up thousands of years of order :heh:

Soundwave

No Known Weaknesses
Supporter
Daps
Toph's new daughter sounds like Ann Heche
You-are-correct.jpg

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Last episode definitely the best one so far.

Zuko got worked, SMH. He should have put up a tougher fight.

They're also definitely adding more drama to this. It's a nice touch as long as they don't go too crazy.

Knights89

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Seeing that Toph always had a crush on Sokka, I wouldn't be surprised if one of her daughters is from Sokka. I thought the twins would fair better in their fight. I mean, they almost killed Katara in their first fight, so I thought they would have put up a better fight against the chick w/ no arms.

think back to the first season- Li and tenzin had a relationship of some sorts. the joke was that she had his wife arrested because she stole Tenzin from her.

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
Is it on yet? Last week was bananas! And I don't think Toph was fukking Sokka, but I do think she was fukking that Dark One. People say Suyin's boy Skrillex looks like Sokka... I need to find the image where he looks the spitting image of the Dark One. Is it true one of her girls was adopted?

Korrasami for life.

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is it on yet? Last week was bananas! And I don't think Toph was fukking Sokka, but I do think she was fukking that Dark One. People say Suyin's boy Skrillex looks like Sokka... I need to find the image where he looks the spitting image of the Dark One. Is it true one of her girls was adopted?

Korrasami for life.

its on breh episode 6 and 7