The Legend of Korra

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Seeing that Toph always had a crush on Sokka, I wouldn't be surprised if one of her daughters is from Sokka. I thought the twins would fair better in their fight. I mean, they almost killed Katara in their first fight, so I thought they would have put up a better fight against the chick w/ no arms.

Last edited:

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Toph a rachet jawn? LOL I wonder if Sue get busy cause Aang kids been gettin handled. We keep gettin all of these great new characters.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Yo, yall need to dead all that "Zuko got handled" talk :birdman:

This nygga is 87, let's see how yall get down at that age. He still did more than Katara has done for the entire show.

Anyway, good episodes, I'm loving this season so far, it's already WAY better than Season 2 and on par with Season 1 (maybe a little better). Also, looks like Toph may still be alive...I'm hoping she shows up at some point either this season or next.

But still... :dead: at both Aang and Toph being crappy parents and Toph having multiple baby daddies

And Lin is bitter as FUKK :damn:

Seeing that Toph always had a crush on Sokka, I wouldn't be surprised if one of her daughters is from Sokka. I thought the twins would fair better in their fight. I mean, they almost killed Katara in their first fight, so I thought they would have put up a better fight against the chick w/ no arms.

C'mon son, it's not Sokka.

They said they never knew their dads, there's no way Sokka wouldn't have a kid and not stick around to meet them. And he was still alive when Korra was born, so he didn't die that young.

Last edited:

D1renegade

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OK

:leostare:

Anyways..

The streak of dope episodes continue:blessed:

I thought Kya was only a healer, so seeing her throw down against Zaheer had me like :whoo:.

Opal is:noah:. Bolin is winning out here

I'm really anxious to see what the beef is between Lin and her sister.

Last edited:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

I agree, it's gotta be more than "we used to fight a lot growing up".

The name of the next episode is "Old Wounds" so I'm guessing we'll get a flashback. Maybe even see middle-aged Toph.

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
Oh look another b**** with daddy issues :camby:

Bei Fong ol' butch dyke self mad at the world

"But mom" :damn:
Too old with that petty s***, episode on some black drama steeze :heh:

I wouldn't be surprised if she had a huge d*ck under her armor with all that testosterone pumping :aicmon:

Daps
Reppin
Canada
Lin Bei Fong. :camby:

Korra gave her the

image.png

:banderas:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
I look forward to seeing what went down between Fong and her sister, she didn't have to treat her niece like that though :sadbron:

My man Varick out here still scheming with the Metal bending clan now, always funny when he pops up :pachaha:

That one fire bender that broke out had a 3rd eye and was doing work with it :whoo:

Daps
Reppin
Canada
I want to see more of the metal bending kids tho, Toph was my all time favorite character of this series.

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
You just know Toph's grandchildren gonna be effin ish up when they get the chance.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan

:leostare:

Anyways..

The streak of dope episodes continue:blessed:

I thought Kya was only a healer, so seeing her throw down against Zaheer had me like
:whoo:.

Opal is:noah:. Bolin is winning out here

Yeah, even tho it was short, their battle was nice. I'm also glad they didn't stretch out Zaheer staying with the airbenders and someone found him out quickly.

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
I know we are just five episodes in....but this has been my favorite season so far from any Avatar. Korra or LAB:ohlawd:

I didn't even know there was a 5 episode tell i seen everyone talk about Toph's second daughter:whoo: