bs.gif

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
That site don't even look legit, breh :stopitslime:

Why I'm looking at this shyt on my TV Guide for tomorrow?

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
:stopitslime:

i love korra, but les not get ahead of ourselves breh.

I ain't lying :manny:

Which book is messing with Kora's season 1? It had it all. Build up, coherent plot structure, dope atmosphere, great fights, and a beast villain.

Not to mention great flashbacks to build on characters we've enjoyed so much in the original series :ohlawd:

Just not fu***** with it Breh :yeshrug:

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier

Cabbage Patch

Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
Yah the 1st season of Korra had me feelin some type of way.

Amon was the perfect character. The way they ended him was lackluster though.

The Equalists had a point, a very good one. Amon's mental issues needed to be dealt with, though. Removing bending from people was wrong; still, Asami and Varrick -- and now this Zaheer dude, pre-airbending -- show how nonbenders can be just as awesome as benders. The Equalists needed to be on that tip, over trying to destroy bending. Oh well.

It's so wrong of Nick to do this, just when things were heating up with the Bei Fong family drama and the Red Lotus team coming for Korra and the Earth Queen and Earth rich being true mega bytches by (allegedly) eating Bosco and endangered baby air bison steaks. And I liked how the new airbenders were finally coming into their own. Tenzin still has a lot to learn. They're still Earth in their hearts, not Air nomads. They're going to need to go home, or have their families come to them. They're not like Teo's people (whatever happened to them?) ... The old Air nomads are gone.

And we still need to know what Zaheer and his crew's motives are.

Cabbage Patch

Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
:dwillhuh: I dont understand why networks continually sabotage their own shows.:why:

Nick Mexico's leaks, man, though I wonder how much of that is an excuse. They probably got tired of waiting, when Korra usually premieres in the Spring, right? and still no Korra so they took shyt into their own hands. Who knows.

I'm loving the full hour of Korra. Two episodes a week is always a good thing. I hope they can keep doing that for the future; though it won't matter for Korra if they go digital and put all the episodes out as once, like House of Cards and Arrested Development Season 4.