The Legend of Korra

Batz

The Freaks Come out At Night
Daps
This whole season was :blessed:

Jinora ascended to a Super Saiyan God :banderas:

When are they going to the fire nation? When will we see a :flabbynsick: Zuko?

Hopefully, next season. Still trying to figure out how they can make a regular firebender a major threat to the avatar(if they go this route next season):ohhh:.....the theories:youngsabo:

YaBoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Finale was :trash: It should've ended with a crazy bending battle not some bullshyt cosmic energy storyline they pulled out their ass. & how can they just not explain what happened with ol girl turning into tinkerbell or some shyt. This shyt was a disappointment. The last airbender was way better, they knew how to do a season finale

D1renegade

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OK
For me much of this season has been excruciatingly slow and dull, but I'm very pleased with the final four episodes.

Korra is out here making unprecedented moves :win:

And I'm glad we finally got to see some prolific bending. Most of the season has been lacking in that regard.

I still enjoyed season 1 more tho.

Batz

The Freaks Come out At Night
Daps
What if its some dude that can bend Volcanoes? :lupe:
I was thinking of a firebending prodigy(sound familiar?) who has taken firebending to the next level. Something more dangerous than lightning bending. And this new technique gives the fire nation and its former colonies the vigor to restart another 100 year war. If they can do tis plot, i will be amazed:ohhh::lupe:

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
Bruh this finale was ass-pulls after ass-pull :camby:

Kora fighting Vatu without the avatar state after discovering her so called inner "cosmic-spiritual energy" :rudy: The b**** had Raava pulled out of her she wasn't even the avatar anymore. The spur of the moment explanation of that part was cheeks.

I did really like that she decided to leave the spirit world open, that part was dope but you already know some opportunistic ass n**** next season gonna fukk it up for everybody :heh:

My man Mako got back with his down b**** Asami, you got to be a trill n**** to walk away from the Avatar :wow:

All in all this season was interesting :ehh: I would give it about a 7.5/10

Still Amon is the best villain period in the avatar universe including the original series, I think it will be just hard to top season 1 of Korra considering how raw it was.

I just wonder what book 3 is gonna be about :ohhh:

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
Korra aint slick, this heffa lazy as fukk. Ole girl been slacking on her spirit training the entire season,l a 9 year old puts in more work. When the option to restore balance presents itself, to make her once again th bridge between the mortal/spirit world, she lets the flood gates open. That way she doesnt have to do any work :youngsabo: She's officially the worst avatar ever :russ: My nikka said "Korra just be yourself" And the bytch said, "Okay :troll:"

Raava

Staff member
Daps
:noah: Bless this thread :wow:

Epic Epicness

tumblr_mwh2uzXs4i1r4sj1co3_400.gif

:ohhh: I wonder how season 3 will be with the spirts.

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Since Korra lost her connection to the previous avatars, she cannot go to the avatar state anymore correct?