Batz

The Freaks Come out At Night
Daps
These episodes were crazy:whoo:

Bolin stylin on those waterbenders:gladbron:

The fight between unalaq and korra's father:whew::banderas:

Bumi scene was:pachaha:

The season finale looking to be straight piff:ahh:

edit: Supposedly they're streaming the finale at midnight on nick.com. Can't wait to :eat:

Soundwave

No Known Weaknesses
Supporter
Daps
:patrice: Finale being put online tonight, don't know if I can wait till next week.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2013/11/15/the-legend-of-korra-finale-debuting-tonight

1049.gif

Batz

Daps
:what:were's the stream of the finale?

Batz

Daps
What a finale:wow::whew:

The fight between korra and unaloq was piff:whoo:

seeing
General Zhao in the spirit world was:gladbron::krs:

Aang coming to tenzin on some mufasa steeze:obama:

And that obvious nod to AOT with uniloq/vasto:obama::krs:

Next season has alot of potential
Korra leaving the portals open the spirit and physical world

still hoping they go with the fire nation militant storyline for next season:lupe:

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
Man Season 2 ended really strong.:wow: Korra is probably the worst avatar ever(of the 4 or so we've extensively seen throughout the series). Can't believe how many L's she took in the last 3-4 eps, and she almost took another ultra L
until Jinora descended :wow:

My nikka Bolin tho, he was a young general out chea, handling his bidness at the premiere. :salute:

And Tenzin gotta stop throwing Bumi in the bushes, nikka is leading the league in worst brother of all time. Bumi is dope.

George Gooney

AA GANG AA GANG AA GANG
Daps
Reppin
NYC
@Zebruh @Batz You nikkas can't be serious. That finale was basura for real.:camby:

Big gigantic energy beam dues ex machinima battle??? What is this DBZ? I thought we were watching avatar. Unalaq ripping raava out of korra's body? How did that not kill her? Their fusion was said to be permanent. Oh and her connection to all the past avatars is gone for good??? I guess that makes her avatar state useless now since she has no past life experience and power to channel into it. This whole series pales in comparison to the original. I'm sorry breh :snoop:

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
@Zebruh @Batz You nikkas can't be serious. That finale was basura for real.:camby:

Big gigantic energy beam dues ex machinima battle??? What is this DBZ? I thought we were watching avatar. Unalaq ripping raava out of korra's body? How did that not kill her? Their fusion was said to be permanent. Oh and her connection to all the past avatars is gone for good??? I guess that makes her avatar state useless now since she has no past life experience and power to channel into it. This whole series pales in comparison to the original. I'm sorry breh :snoop:

A lot of that shyt seemed rushed, and Korra took L's, but I thought the entire 2nd half of the season was dope.

Jinora in the cut....:demonic:But :pachaha: @ Korra getting bodied multiple times the last ep, but the 2-3 before that were pretty dope. SMH @ all the loose ends they left finishing this shyt up though.