Daps
aang_naruto_rasengan_by_dmgoodr-d4b0s70.jpg

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's cool how they show the good uncle Iroh and the bad uncle Unalaq, hopefully they show next episode Unalaq's endgame.

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
where is my daughter???

:to:

the amount of story they packed into these couple last episodes almost makes it feel like the season is already about to be over....what else can come after this? i like it but i want moar, hopefully they got more books planned

They got 2 more seasons planned after this, but that might change depending on the korra's viewers numbers.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
where is my daughter???

:to:

the amount of story they packed into these couple last episodes almost makes it feel like the season is already about to be over....what else can come after this? i like it but i want moar, hopefully they got more books planned

It is, the season will be over in two weeks.

There are two episodes next week, and then the week after that we get the Season Finale (also two episodes).

There will be two seasons after this, but I wouldn't expect Season 3 to start until late 2014 at the earliest.

Raava

Staff member
Daps
Just watched, I got too excited when I saw Iroh. He is still dropping that wisdom. The ending :wow:

That is interesting that I person with that special connection can cause to live forever in the spirit world.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
This second half of this season has been really picking up.

This show looks beautiful in HD and the trip to the spirit world with all of the colorful creatures really illuminated that.

Cool seeing baby Korra.

Hell of a cliff-hanger ending :wow:

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Brehs, time to face facts. Korra sucks as an Avatar. Stay taking losses and making bad decisions.

Batz

The Freaks Come out At Night
Daps
Iroh chilling in the spirit world huh. :obama:

Episode was ok, I'm curious to see what happens next. We get two episodes next week, and then the season finale a week after that (also two episodes).

So far we've seen (old) Katara, Avatar Aang (flashback), Sokka (flashback), Toph (flashback), and Iroh (spirit world).

If we don't get to see Zuko by the end of the season...:ufdup:

I'd be curious to see old Azula too, as well as the current firelord (Zuko's daughter).
It would be dope to see zuko either as a cameo at the end of this season or as a minor character like katara next season(it would dope if there was a season that mostly takes place in the fire nation where some militants want to relive the fire nations glory days or something like that:ohhh: and have zuko come in at some point to help korra out)

George Gooney

AA GANG AA GANG AA GANG
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Just caught the most recent ep on DVR:to:. Unalaq :ufdup: Tenzin coming for you nikka...