K-Apps

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brick City/Happy Valley
Varric :laff:

shytting out money

The different thoughts and scenarios of innuendos of Varrick and his assistant hiding inside that stuffed platypus bear :krs:

I'm not feeling this Loki-Thor between Korra's father and her uncle since it was predictable from the jump, but hopefully the Spirits storyline can bridge this season for something more interesting

Grifter

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Watching
The different thoughts and scenarios of innuendos of Varrick and his assistant hiding inside that stuffed platypus bear :krs:

I'm not feeling this Loki-Thor between Korra's father and her uncle since it was predictable from the jump, but hopefully the Spirits storyline can bridge this season for something more interesting

this would've been better as 1st season material

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
did they state who was the leader of the united forces?

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Varric and Bolin have been bringing the jokes this season. Kora rescuing her dad with Mako and the gang was good. Glad it didn't take too long for Kora to see what is up with her uncle.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Best episode of the season so far. Great plot, funny moments, Lin and Iroh appearing, etc. :whew:

:wow:@ the ending

And it looks like we bout to get what we all have been waiting for

Korra heading to the Fire Nation to ask for help? :stylin:

Looks like we're gonna get to see the current Firelord (Zuko's daughter) soon and maybe even old Zuko. Plus who knows, we might even see other Fire Nation characters like old Azula, old Mai, old Ty Lee, etc.

Rigamortus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mile High City
Best episode of the season so far. Great plot, funny moments, Lin and Iroh appearing, etc. :whew:

:wow:@ the ending

And it looks like we bout to get what we all have been waiting for

Korra heading to the Fire Nation to ask for help? :stylin:

Looks like we're gonna get to see the current Firelord (Zuko's daughter) soon and maybe even old Zuko. Plus who knows, we might even see other Fire Nation characters like old Azula, old Mai, old Ty Lee, etc.

Not gonna lie I was not expecting that ending at all. :wow:

Another thing,
Meelo is a little Hitler in training :pachaha:

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't think we're seeing the Fire Lord, she probably got transported to the spirit world. Lin could have done more, Varric better become a season regular, he's like a rich Sokka.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Something tells me that Varic might be up to something, possibly helping to propel the war so that he can make more of a profit. If not him, somebody else. Especially since they set it up with Mako having doubts about the North setting that building on fire. Glad him and Korra called it quits for now.

Bolin was busting out those Mick Foley cheap pops to get the crowd on his side.