The Legend of Korra

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Korra gets no love lol

And she is too much of a hot head. On another note, gotta love Aang's kids. Speaking of children, where's Lin Beifong? I would love to see her interaction with the others from this generation

Last edited:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Korra gets no love lol

And she is too much of a hot head.

Yeah, she is learning the hard way right now. Her uncle is using her and now her dad has been arrested. The scene towards the end when she was stopping the kipnappers towards the end was dope though.

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
Yeah, she is learning the hard way right now. Her uncle is using her and now her dad has been arrested. The scene towards the end when she was stopping the kipnappers towards the end was dope though.

She does get busy tho...fighting with the rope was dope.

BlvdBrawler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I get that she's not a fully-realized avatar yet, but if dude showed up and tried to arrest pops after I saved his ass and the dudes who were trying to kidnap him were saying OUT LOUD "Your father wouldn't help us..."

:usure: :ufdup:

Korra_in_the_Avatar_State.png

Cᵣₐₛₕ&ₜₕₑCₒᵤₚ

____ exposing themselves
Daps
today's episode was decent :ehh:

Maybe it's just hard to top the first season of LOK because of how good it season was. Civil War is dope. I'm hoping to see the two tribes go all out.

On everything Amon was one of the rawest new antagonist I seen in a while :clap:

I'm not feeling that "that nikka" vibe from uncle :manny:

If this scene didn't give you chills when you first watched it spoiler free you ain't human :wow:

my god :wow:

Batz

The Freaks Come out At Night
Daps
I liked this episode. The fight between Korra and her uncle was dope and seeing aang with katara and their children in that picture:to:I'm betting that iroh will make a return in the next few episodes. He was one of the dopest characters in season 1:obama:

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Turlok: What are you!?!
Amon: I am the solution.

If season 1's plot was spread over several seasons it would've been one of the GOAT storylines, but I understand that the writers were only promised 1 season at the time.

they had to make sure that the spinoff can cook... it did