The Legend of Korra

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Something tells me that Varic might be up to something, possibly helping to propel the war so that he can make more of a profit. If not him, somebody else. Especially since they set it up with Mako having doubts about the North setting that building on fire. Glad him and Korra called it quits for now.

Bolin was busting out those Mick Foley cheap pops to get the crowd on his side.
:ohhh:Varric doesn't seemed that smart to pull something like this off, but then again the person pulling the strings has to be someone big and well known so Varric is pretty good guess. I hope the romance dies and Mako doesn't try to get back girl with mech arms and another love triangle starts. Can't wait till Aang's children hit the battle field.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
:ohhh:Varric doesn't seemed that smart to pull something like this off, but then again the person pulling the strings has to be someone big and well known so Varric is pretty good guess. I hope the romance dies and Mako doesn't try to get back girl with mech arms and another love triangle starts. Can't wait till Aang's children hit the battle field.

He has been jokes for the most part, but he could stand to make a lot of money during the war. Agreed a love triangle is not needed now.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Varric won't be here next season :to:

Mako finally figured what is up. Varic plays the comedy character, but secretly is about his money first and foremost. See he snatched up Asami's company from her and had her being happy about it.

Korra done lost her memory :ohhh:

Apex

Banned
Daps
They should go back to the Saturday morning timeslot. Maybe that'll help the ratings.

Batz

The Freaks Come out At Night
Daps
[quote="Majestyx, post: 5770549, member: 1070"]the ratings are low for this. shyt might get canned. its prolly cuz korra fukkin sucks[/quote]
:wtf:

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
[quote="Majestyx, post: 5770549, member: 1070"]the ratings are low for this. shyt might get canned. its prolly cuz korra fukkin sucks
:wtf:[/quote]
they are. the debut was like 2.6 mil ep before the one that just aired was like 1.1 :manny:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
I think Nickelodeon has already promised they will get another season (not completely sure), like mentioned it is mainly because of the timeslot change. If things get too bad, they can go back to what was working.

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
Mako is a real ass nikka. :wow:

nikka told Korra to bounce :camby:

Bolin is a fukkboy too, smh @ Mako coming thru asking him for help and he hit him with the :smugbiden: and told him to figure out.