The Legend of Korra

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL
my gawd yall niccas complain about every chick with more than a supporting role in a show :aicmon:..and i mean EVERY fukkING SHOW!!
Yeah, but Korra is legit annoying. I be ready to hit her upside her head. She's way to childish.

But I was like :whoo: at that "If you take their lives I'll take yours" line.

Spatial Paradox

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Between the action and the backstory, that was easily one of the best episodes yet :whew:

Aside from finally going into the backstory of the avatar, it ended up answering a question I had from the original series.

I always wondered how the hell the lion turtle granted Aang the power to take away someone's bending, but I guess that's easy to do when you were the being that granted the power of bending to humans in the first place.

YaBoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Between the action and the backstory, that was easily one of the best episodes yet :whew:

Aside from finally going into the backstory of the avatar, it ended up answering a question I had from the original series.

I always wondered how the hell the lion turtle granted Aang the power to take away someone's bending, but I guess that's easy to do when you were the being that granted the power of bending to humans in the first place.
the lion turtle part threw me off though. I thought it said in the last airbender that people first learned bending from animals. Like fire bending from dragons, earthbending from those moles, airbending from bison :dwillhuh:

Texas2step

H-Town it's NOT our year
Daps
the lion turtle part threw me off though. I thought it said in the last airbender that people first learned bending from animals. Like fire bending from dragons, earthbending from those moles, airbending from bison :dwillhuh:

This was easily the best ep ever....tho someone explain why the Uncle wants
I remember them saying that they learned it from animal too

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
episode with no korra, best episode of the season :bryan:

and yeah
they fukked up about first humans bending, but maybe not since the lion turtle took the power to bend away from everyone except wan and the airbending monks. they could work it that they learned again after that from animals and the moon