The Legend of Korra

TheFryingDutchman

Grad School is killing me:damn:
Daps
Korra is a dumb bytch:smh::smh::smh:

You just went thru all that stuff with the blood benders and you get manipulated that easy:beli:. Then she has the nerve to ask why no one lets her make her own decision. bytch its because you make the worst decisions:damn:. Tenzin and your pops are like :whoa: maybe you should chill but nope of course she trusts her (obviously)shady uncle:snoop:.

I think what annoys me the most(I wont even go into her being a brat or a terrible girlfriend) she still doesnt make any plans. She just goes charging in,*sigh* this bytch needs to lose an arm or something to teach her dumb ass a lesson.

:laugh: @ this show getting me so heated. I like the concept of Korra and think her character design is great. The execution of Korra is terrible though. Also, people talking about Korra a female thats why she does stupid shyt wouldnt say that about the earth bender avatar(forgot her name). She was :stylin: on people and was dope.

ETA: My 1K post is me bytching about a cartoon character.:heh:

Knights89

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol the reception kya and bumi got when they arrived at the air temple

good enough episodes to start the season with

Rigamortus

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mile High City

This nikka:russ:

:whoa: Here me out

Yall remember how when Tenzin and them got the the temple they went to the avatar room thing. Now when the daughter went up to Aang's statue and it's like she felt something. And then later on she found/dreamt of that old wooden statue. So my theory is this lil girl is gonna find the secret of how this dude became the og avatar and thus learn to bend all types. :smugbiden:

:unsure:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
:whoa: Here me out

Yall remember how when Tenzin and them got the the temple they went to the avatar room thing. Now when the daughter went up to Aang's statue and it's like she felt something. And then later on she found/dreamt of that old wooden statue. So my theory is this lil girl is gonna find the secret of how this dude became the og avatar and thus learn to bend all types. :smugbiden:

:unsure:
so ur basically saying korra gon die hella young :stopitslime: cuz i see know other way an avatar can be made without the other being dead

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
nah what I meant was Korra still gonna be the avatar but Tenzin's daughter will learn how to bend different elements / energybend if that makes sense.

It doesn't.

There can only be one avatar at a time...the next Avatar won't be born until right when Korra dies. Nobody who is alive while Korra is alive could possibly be an Avatar. And the Avatar is the only one who can spiritbend and bend multiple elements.

Also, the next Avatar will be from the Earth Kingdom.

Texas2step

H-Town it's NOT our year
Daps
nah what I meant was Korra still gonna be the avatar but Tenzin's daughter will learn how to bend different elements / energybend if that makes sense.
I was thinking the same thing. This will be the first time there will be 2 or I maybe it has always been 2 with the other one being more connected to the spirit world

nieman

Daps
Reppin
Philly
only reason for there to be 2 is cuz korra is a lame

Korra isn't lame, she's a spoiled entitled @sshole. She was crying her heart out when she found out that Amon took her bending and it wouldn't be restored. she got it back, and it's back to @sshole-ness.