The Legend of Korra

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Dude is clearly evil.....

I didn't really get the impression that he was evil per se, but probably one of those well-intentioned extremist dudes that takes it too far. Willing to sacrifice people for the greater good and shyt.

Episodes were ok. Korra's dad and uncle are both pretty interesting. Those twins were annoying. And Bolin was annoying as usual.

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
The uncle reminds me too much of Tarlokk--sketchy looking waterbender, has that brotherly rivalry going, in a position of power, can be manipulative/persuasive, and the northern water tribe "invasion" at the end just screams sketch. It would just be so generic if halfway through he reveals his evil mastermind plan that he was working with the dark spirit the whole time, orchestrated his bro's banishment, and helped the spirit get revenge on the avatar or something of the like--a spiritual fanatic if you will.

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
Show is piff :ohlawd:
It just bothers me how easily Korra is manipulated. You think this bytch would have learned after that nikka Tarrlok used her :snoop:

And the nikka looks kinda of like Tarrlok

I was thinking the same thing too. 6 months pass and this bytch forgets everything

the introduced the bad guy real quick.

korra is such a broad.
her being the avatar doesnt change the fact that she is a chick :manny:

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
The uncle reminds me too much of Tarlokk--sketchy looking waterbender, has that brotherly rivalry going, in a position of power, can be manipulative/persuasive, and the northern water tribe "invasion" at the end just screams sketch. It would just be so generic if halfway through he reveals his evil mastermind plan that he was working with the dark spirit the whole time, orchestrated his bro's banishment, and helped the spirit get revenge on the avatar or something of the like--a spiritual fanatic if you will.
Yeah I'm really hoping they're not that predictable.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
^^The writers hopefully have some twists and turns coming and it won't be that predictable. I liked the premiere, Bolin is funny to me and hearing Aubrey Plaza as the voice of Korra's cousin was surprising.