The Legend of Korra

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
The villains in LOK were better. Just like superhero movies. The best ones have the best villains, IMO.

TOP LAD

WOAH, HEY GUYS WELCOME TO EB GAMES /COPY THAT/
Daps
Reppin
LORDE
Just finished season 4, the show was really entertaining which shocked me at times. I think the show went 3/4 with villains. I loved all the villains except for season 2 villain (still liked season 2). I thought season 3 villain was dope as hell. I kinda have mixed feeling about Korra and Asami being in love tho. It was so weird (in a good way) to see old versions of "Last Airbender" characters like toph/katara/zuko

was really hoping for a Korra/Aan (kid version) moment but w/e

great action, for a Nick show they really teetered on the line of saying "kill" and making it known that a character was killed pretty ballsy

great cast of characters, I liked Varrick and Bo-lin a lot

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
If yall follow Screw Attacks Death Battles, then you should know that their next video is going to feature the current Kazekage going one on one with the Melon Lord.

#SOG_soldier

Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
If yall follow Screw Attacks Death Battles, then you should know that their next video is going to feature the current Kazekage going one on one with the Melon Lord.
Isnt the current Kazekage Gaara?

He been the Kazekage since he was 15. nikka been leading the shytty village for like 20 years.:wow:

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
damn beat me to it:stopitslime:. Seeing as i dont care about blazeblue or guilty gears i almost skipped this one. This, however has my undivided attention:ohhh:. Tophs versatility may be her only edge. Gaara went up against Godara Uchiha, that shyt is a badge of honor alone lol. Plus if they give him Shukakku:lupe:

#SOG_soldier

Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
damn beat me to it:stopitslime:. Seeing as i dont care about blazeblue or guilty gears i almost skipped this one. This, however has my undivided attention:ohhh:. Tophs versatility may be her only edge. Gaara went up against Godara Uchiha, that shyt is a badge of honor alone lol. Plus if they give him Shukakku:lupe:
I like to think that Gaara got back his tailed beast, and they are close like Bee and the 8-tails. I hope we get to see growth in the Sand Village in the new Part of naruto.

I also hope that the village hidden in the rain becomes a MAJOR village.

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
In these series, you can't even count yung Toph da GAWDess out.... those cacs let Kirby beat Kid Buu so you don't know what kinda fukkery is going to happen this match.:mjlol:

#SOG_soldier

Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Just finished Season 1 LOK rewatch.

That shyt was better than I remembered. :wow:

Korra: she starts off in a new city, so you can tell she is a little out of place and she is not comfortable in her new setting. air bending is hard to her because she is the opposite of the typical air bender. She is too stubborn and she is hot-headed. I like that she is different from Aang in the fact that she does not run from conflict. She instead gets her ass kicked. But the latter half of the season, she starts to fear Amon. She witnesses him taking the bending of conutless people and she does not want to face him. Getting over this fear was only unlocked when Mako was in trouble. Since he was about to get his bending taken away by Amon, Korra found the courage to stand up against Amon and unlock her hidden ability and stop that mad man. beating Amon opened her eyes to how powerful she can be physically when those she love are in danger.

Mako: He is a little confusing. at first he is critical of Korra, but he opens up to her when she proves to be useful. I think that Mako has learned that trusting people can lead to them hurting you. Remember that he pretty much raised Bolin by himself on the streets of the city, so of course he is not open to just trusting anybody. I think that him letting Korra into his life was just a friendship. Mako loved Korra from the start, but he probably chose asami early on in the show because she is his 'dreamgirl'. She is pretty and she is rich.

Bolin: In the background way too often. is a hilarious character, but he is not the best bender in the world. He does not have any special abilities and he is not nearly as agile as Asami or Korra or even Mako. He is a great comic relief character but I wish he was a little more serious in the show. It got to a point in the second half of the season that I forgot that him and Mako were brothers. There was a little too much focus on the shipping. I did like that Bolin was down to work with the triads to keep food in Mako and Bolin's mouths. He was willing to risk his life if it meant that him and his bro would have hot food and a place to live.

Asasmi: Wrong place and wrong time. She is a little taller than I remembered. I think that she would have been a better pick up in season 2. That season was pretty weak any way, so seeing her and Korra interact would have been crazy. In my honest opinion, I think her and Korra should have met in season 2 and been a couple for the duration of the show. Mako's personaility was too weak emotionally to handle Korra and he was never interested in Asami aside from looks and her money. Asami was an okay addition in season 1. She felt like a plot device for far too long. I think that her interactions with her dad made her character a lot better, but outside of that I was a little disappointed.

Tenzin and fam: All of them were perfect. Tenzin was a true master and he was an amazing fighter. I think outside of Amon, Tenzin was probably the best fighter of the season. he was very powerful and smart, but still very agile. He was the perfect teacher for Korra because he balanced her out. Meelo, Ikki, and Jinora all played their part. All of them held Lin down when the Equalists attacked the island, and when they took down Amon Tenzin and his fam played a huge part.

Lin: bitter and needs some dikk. She reminds me of an anti-toph. She was very stern and mean, but toph just acted like she did not care half the time in the OG series. I like the Lin was a beast metal bender. Plus she put aside that grudge aginst Tenzin to save him fam. She was the real MVP. Her coming to save her cops, but Amon already took their bending was amazing. I could not believe that Lin was too late. I felt her pain.

AMON and Tarlok: They were the two highlights of the season. If not for these two, the season would be just as good as season 4. Anyway, I loved the ending. The way Tarlok finally recognized that him and his bro BOTH had to go. Tarlok knew that he had to stop Amon from trying top take over the city for a second time. He also realized that the only way to do that would be to blow both of them sky high. Amon was dope. One of the best villains in TV history. Was menacing, cool, smart, and he was very powerful. He goes on my list for best villains ever right next to Nagato, Gus Fring, Rawls from the Wire, and Marlo from the Wire. I like that Tarlok turned his back on his borther. It felt organic because he was done being the tool of another person. When he was younger Tarlok was the tool of Yakone, if he went into the sunset with Amon he would become the tool of his brother.

The only thing I would change about the season would be to take out Asasmi and Mako being in a relationship. I would make Korra and Mako be in a relationship, but break up in early season 2. Then Korrasami in both season 3 and 4.

Also, Korra nearly jumping off the cliff at the end of the season was the icing on the cake. From that sequence and the death of Amon, I knew this show>>>>ATLA. Korra was going to jump not only because she let Amon get away but because she failed at her biggest goals. She wanted to love Mako, but felt that she did not deserve his love. She tried to stop Amon, but he got away. She wanted to protect those she cared about, but Lin and her officers got their bending taken away. She was going to off herself because she was not just a shytty Avatar that could now only airbend, but she was a shytty girl that let everyone that cared about her down.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
Just finished Season 1 LOK rewatch.

That shyt was better than I remembered. :wow:

Korra: she starts off in a new city, so you can tell she is a little out of place and she is not comfortable in her new setting. air bending is hard to her because she is the opposite of the typical air bender. She is too stubborn and she is hot-headed. I like that she is different from Aang in the fact that she does not run from conflict. She instead gets her ass kicked. But the latter half of the season, she starts to fear Amon. She witnesses him taking the bending of conutless people and she does not want to face him. Getting over this fear was only unlocked when Mako was in trouble. Since he was about to get his bending taken away by Amon, Korra found the courage to stand up against Amon and unlock her hidden ability and stop that mad man. beating Amon opened her eyes to how powerful she can be physically when those she love are in danger.

Also, Korra nearly jumping off the cliff at the end of the season was the icing on the cake. From that sequence and the death of Amon, I knew this show>>>>ATLA. Korra was going to jump not only because she let Amon get away but because she failed at her biggest goals. She wanted to love Mako, but felt that she did not deserve his love. She tried to stop Amon, but he got away. She wanted to protect those she cared about, but Lin and her officers got their bending taken away. She was going to off herself because she was not just a shytty Avatar that could now only airbend, but she was a shytty girl that let everyone that cared about her down.
Yeah after Book 4, it crazy seeing how hot headed Korra was in Book 1. She's like kid Naruto, always running into fights w/o thinking. When you see Book 1, you really see just how far Korra has come in Book 4

#SOG_soldier

Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Yeah after Book 4, it crazy seeing how hot headed Korra was in Book 1. She's like kid Naruto, always running into fights w/o thinking. When you see Book 1, you really see just how far Korra has come in Book 4
I have compared her to Naruto. I definitely see the resemblance. The progression of Korra was amazing. I hope they make one more series about an Avatar from the Earth Republic that is a quiet and strong guy. I would like to see him in his mid 20's and he should be a loner. They could mix it up a little bit.