The Legend of Korra

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
Im finna start on Season 2:scust:

I dont even remember what plan Korra's uncle was trying to use. :lolbron:

I dont remember his name either:russ:
Unalaq :heh:

I remember season 2 being lame af. but Im hoping that it'll be better with some idea of the series as a whole.

Ima boutta start Season 2 as well. Season 1 was a lot better than I remembered too :whew:

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Unalaq :heh:

I remember season 2 being lame af. but Im hoping that it'll be better with some idea of the series as a whole.

Ima boutta start Season 2 as well. Season 1 was a lot better than I remembered too :whew:
One thing that I hate about the stigma of anime is that people lump it up with children shows.

I long for the day that an anime will be on the same level in the minds of people like shows such as the Wire or the Shield

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
One thing that I hate about the stigma of anime is that people lump it up with children shows.

I long for the day that an anime will be on the same level in the minds of people like shows such as the Wire or the Shield
Funny thing about that is, there are Animes that make tv shows look like childs play. MOst animes offer better stunts and better writing than TV shows. You take something like G.I.T.S and there isn't too many SHOWS or Movies that can really fukk with that. But people are too ignorant and write it off as "childrens shows" because they are animation.

#SOG_soldier

Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Funny thing about that is, there are Animes that make tv shows look like childs play. MOst animes offer better stunts and better writing than TV shows. You take something like G.I.T.S and there isn't too many SHOWS or Movies that can really fukk with that. But people are too ignorant and write it off as "childrens shows" because they are animation.
yup. nikkas is closed minded.

Also what is GITS?

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
I should check it out when I done rewatching LOK and Naruto (shyt finna take me like 3 months:lolbron:)

You can knock LoK out in a weekend, but you just setting yourself up for failure rewatching Naruto.... as long as that shyt was. When I first started it took me months to catch up to where the current episode was :mjcry:

#SOG_soldier

Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
You can knock LoK out in a weekend, but you just setting yourself up for failure rewatching Naruto.... as long as that shyt was. When I first started it took me months to catch up to where the current episode was :mjcry:
i be forgetting about all them random filler nikkas and shyt. I completely forgot that Naruto had a bridge named after him and I forgot that Gaara's dad got his duumb ass killed by ORO with one shot.

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
tumblr_niq64r1dcT1twg2bfo1_540.png

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
If yall follow Screw Attacks Death Battles, then you should know that their next video is going to feature the current Kazekage going one on one with the Melon Lord.

Funny this was bumped, because the video came out today.

Gaara knew better than to fukk with the Melon Lord:sas1: dats my greatest earthbender ever :wow:

#SOG_soldier

Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Funny this was bumped, because the video came out today.

Gaara knew better than to fukk with the Melon Lord:sas1: dats my greatest earthbender ever :wow:
thats some BS.

I didnt even watch the vid, but Gaara was out there catching bodies when he was like 9 :wow:

LOL at ANY one in the Avatar universe killing Gaara

Kazekage-sama solos the entire show:jawalrus:

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
thats some BS.

I didnt even watch the vid, but Gaara was out there catching bodies when he was like 9 :wow:

LOL at ANY one in the Avatar universe killing Gaara

Kazekage-sama solos the entire show:jawalrus:

I warned yall though, they let Kirby defeat Kid Buu so I knew fukkery was going to happen this battle. They wouldn't even had made this video if they were going to make Toph lose because everyone thought that was a foregone conclusion.

I rooted for Toph tho so I can't say I'm mad.

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL

Whenever I watch anime around my family they always gotta hit me with
"You still watch this stuff:scust:"
They'll never understand:mjcry: