K-Apps

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brick City/Happy Valley
Finally finished watching the series

Seasons 3 and 4 were :wow: :krs: certainly made up for the Season 2 being bad

the whole Korra/Asami pairing made no sense, I would accept had there been more hints or actual development towards that. The scene before with Mako and Korra could've easily used to restart that relationship if they chose to or even the Earth Prince for fukkery sakes.

Overall, Legend of Korra was a good show, sure it had it problems due to spotting writing, but definitely a good followup series to the Last Airbender

If they ever decide to do another series in 10 years based on a Earth Kingdom Avatar where Ba Sing Se and the whole Avatar World is based on the modern world :banderas: imagine the social commentary and villians based on that and the technology

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
ATLA is the GOAT. How I introduced my most skept kcal friends into anime (Atla, then code geass, then Guran. Works every time:banderas:). Just rewatched LOK and I honestly think it's borderline trash compared to the first series :yeshrug:. I know nikkas will hate me for saying it but I just don't see how LOK comes close to its predecessor. First time I watched LOK I wasn't the biggest fan but I thoght it was ok, like a b-. After rewatcing I have to give it a D:francis:. Other than Korra the character development is abysmal, the ending was rushed, and the writers were just like "let's push the gay agenda for the fukkery :troll:".Bout to rewatch the OG series for 3rd time now:blessed:. Can't wait:wow:

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
tumblr_mjx6izDzAF1rw0ft9o1_500.gif

delicioustrap:

rufiozuko:

ichilover:

I just noticed something about this.

Zuko is the first one to reach out.

He knows that Katara hates his fukking guts. He knows that she doesn’t trust him.

But he trusts her, enough to hope that when he reaches out to her, she will reach back.

And she does.

Sokka or Suki, two people who aren’t hostile towards Zuko, could have easily helped him into the saddle.

But when he reaches, Katara is the only one to reach back.

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Yeah the armless water bender chick look like her arms weren't there from birth. That armless Avatar looks like she lost them in a crazy fight.
Mna them nikkas better make a new series with a new avatar. The different time periods thy could cover. Nikkas could make like 10 different comics/shows if they wanted to:wow:

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
Mna them nikkas better make a new series with a new avatar. The different time periods thy could cover. Nikkas could make like 10 different comics/shows if they wanted to:wow:
Which is why it makes zero sense to end it. Avatar was designed for longevity, for it to end after only 2 Avatars is ridiculous

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Which is why it makes zero sense to end it. Avatar was designed for longevity, for it to end after only 2 Avatars is ridiculous
Exactly this is different in the fact that the new avatar will always pop back up. Most shows revolve around just a character and their allies/foes.

If I was them I would do a show about an earth bender that is set in the past (too far into the future will make the show lose some of its charm IMO). The earth bender would be a man of few words, and his goal could be to stop a war from happening.

The possibilities are endless and there is a market for this shyt, so why these nikkas trying to move onto new projects.