The Legend of Korra

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
LOK>>>>>>>ATLA

im rewatching the LOK tonight. I'll be starting on book 1. I will probably post a respnse to the first few episodes sometime tomorrow. Anybody that wants to watch the show and post their reactions alongside mines is welcome.

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
iunno breh... the big bag of
aNQGPrJ.png
known as Season 2 of LoK puts ATLA above it imo. But I'll be watching LoK also.

#SOG_soldier

Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Season 1 of ATLA had some subpar episodes. But everything starting from Siege of the North to Aang's final battle with Ozai was cooked crack.
Yeah, I had to rewatch ATLA to really appreciate that shyt. I fukks with book 2 and 3. I just wished that there was a group of firebenders that wanted to overthrow Ozai.

Imagine a couple of episodes featuring Iroh, Zuko, May, Ty Lee meeting with officials that want to put an end to the war.

I found it hard to believe that the fire Nation would just let Zuko become the leader because Aang said so. I wished we had even a few firebeders that would have been against Ozai from the start.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, I had to rewatch ATLA to really appreciate that shyt. I fukks with book 2 and 3. I just wished that there was a group of firebenders that wanted to overthrow Ozai.

Imagine a couple of episodes featuring Iroh, Zuko, May, Ty Lee meeting with officials that want to put an end to the war.

I found it hard to believe that the fire Nation would just let Zuko become the leader because Aang said so. I wished we had even a few firebeders that would have been against Ozai from the start.

They covered that kind of plot in the comics. I think it was called New Ozai society but they got bodied quick.

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Season 1 of ATLA had some subpar episodes. But everything starting from Siege of the North to Aang's final battle with Ozai was cooked crack.
for u i guess :ld:....i watched it during the summer before LoK came bak on and i thought the shyt was boring af but thats manly cuz the fights are so subpar compared to LoK and Aang's jackie chan fighting style is ass

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
Ayo on the low, Sokka was winning with hoes out here.

Dude bagged a Northern Water Tribe Princess that turned into a Moon Spirit
latest

The leader at the time of the Kyoshi Warriors
Suki_-_beach_sun.jpg

stopped by a random Earth kingdom spot and bagged a local village girl there like it was nuffin'
(think that was comics only)

And even had one of the baddest chicks in TLA jocking him in the middle of a fight.
tumblr_nh6igfS1sH1t0igjoo4_400.gif

And Aang was sweating Katara all damn series :no:

Last edited:

#SOG_soldier

Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Reactions to the first 4 episodes of LOK....

Korra is a hot head and her country ways are showing here in Republic City. I am surprised that she threw Bolin into the bushes so easily. That nikka has a heart of gold. How the fukk was Korra earth, water, and fire bendring at such a young age. i thought ppl did not discover they were the Avatar until 16.

Mako is a solid character. i like that he is serious, but it seems that the writers tried to recreate the original Team avatar. Mako=zuko, Bolin=sokka and toph (is "funny" and he is an earthbender). Asami has not shown up yeat, but she reminds me of Katara becuase she is there for the Avatar when they are killed/seriously hurt both physically and emotionally. I cant remember if korra died from the poison and came back, but Asami was the only one out of the group that was in contact with her and tries to keep her sprits high. Remember that Katara was the one that brought Aang back when he got killed by Azula.

Tenzin is a good dude. Him and his family serve as a good model on how the new airbenders differ from the old ones. Back in the day, the monks would separate people from their families, but this time around we see Tenzin lives and raises his kids. People always talk about how Aang threw his kids into the bushes, but they forget that the Air Nomads had no concept of family. As far as I know, the Air Nomads would have kids, and their kids were raised by the entire temple as one big family. Aang like Goku was an absentee father because he looked at everyone that was close to him as family. He did not understand that your kids should come before anyone else.

Lin is only in one scene. i can see that she needs some dikk. Seems like she is bitter and stuck up.

Amon- from his very first appearance you can see that he is special gave all those triad nikkas a fair chance to whoop his ass, but they could not stop the GAWD. nikka has the whole city shook. I always wondered how common is bending. Is it like a 50/50 chance or what. It seems like in ATLA, there were more benders back then. But I dont know.

I will post another reaction to the next couple of episodes prolly tomorrow or something like that.

Last edited:

#SOG_soldier

Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Fair shot?

Amon was blood bending everyone, thats why he was untouchable
Watch him vs Lighting Bolt Zolt. Amon did not blood bend him at all. He just dodged all those attacks (well of course he blood bended when he had his hand on his forehand to take his bending away).