The Legend of Korra

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
you know what brehs, its not that there is not a lot of non-benders. the reason that I did not pay attention to non-benders in ATLA, is that back then the tech was not that advanced. i just ignored them nikkas for the most part, but in LOK non-bendrs play a big role. That chi blocking even the playing field. Did Ty leee open up her own dojo like Toph did in the comics?:dwillhuh:

Amon had so much power because those non-benders were tired of being oppressed. Do you brehs think that Amon's actions were supposed to mirror rape. Taking away someone bending. :scust:

That zolt vs Amon scene was tough to watch.

zolt: "What did you do to me?":ohhh::mjcry:

Amon::shaq:

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
Lin is only in one scene. i can see that she needs some dikk. Seems like she is bitter and stuck up.

Well.... she is still bitter over Tenzin leaving her. I mean can you blame the breh though, you see young ass Pema (16 years younger than Tenzin) throwing you the puss.. what you gonna do? :shaq:

YaBoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bout to start rewatching TLA tonight or tomorrow
Watch him vs Lighting Bolt Zolt. Amon did not blood bend him at all. He just dodged all those attacks (well of course he blood bended when he had his hand on his forehand to take his bending away).

They stated later in the season that Amon had perfected psychic blood bending, so he could blood bend them into missing their target even though it looked like he was only dodging

#SOG_soldier

Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Bout to start rewatching TLA tonight or tomorrow

They stated later in the season that Amon had perfected psychic blood bending, so he could blood bend them into missing their target even though it looked like he was only dodging
Ohh, I must have missed that.

shyt, amon was already my favorite villain on either show. Nikka just got even better. :blessed:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
you know what brehs, its not that there is not a lot of non-benders. the reason that I did not pay attention to non-benders in ATLA, is that back then the tech was not that advanced. i just ignored them nikkas for the most part, but in LOK non-bendrs play a big role. That chi blocking even the playing field. Did Ty leee open up her own dojo like Toph did in the comics?:dwillhuh:

Amon had so much power because those non-benders were tired of being oppressed. Do you brehs think that Amon's actions were supposed to mirror rape. Taking away someone bending. :scust:

That zolt vs Amon scene was tough to watch.

zolt: "What did you do to me?":ohhh::mjcry:

Amon::shaq:

Even the playing field? Nah, non-benders are still at a disadvantage against benders. Benders even if they are :flabbynsick: can go short to long range easy with powers they were born with. A non-bender would have to run with a partner, be acrobatic as fukk or use weapons to do damage. That's just unfair... Now imagine benders using projectile weapons too :mjcry:

Imo, I'd say taking someone's bending away is more like maiming/crippling not rape.

#SOG_soldier

Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
True, taking away the bending was like chopping a nikka's arm off.

Also, I didnt mean the playing filed was even. i was trying to say that with new tech, the gap narrows between benders and non-benders.
Even the playing field? Nah, non-benders are still at a disadvantage against benders. Benders even if they are :flabbynsick: can go short to long range easy with powers they were born with. A non-bender would have to run with a partner, be acrobatic as fukk or use weapons to do damage. That's just unfair... Now imagine benders using projectile weapons too :mjcry:

Imo, I'd say taking someone's bending away is more like maiming/crippling not rape.

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
Re-watching TLA now and why is this dude the illest character on the lowest key?? Dude says NO WORDS :russ:

YaBoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just watched the first few episodes of TLA & its reaffirming that TLA fights are better than LOK.
This was a basic as fight in the grand scheme, but it had an aura/epicness that I feel like LOK never achieved

*Sorry, the sounds a lil bit off

b_priest9mm

A work in progress...
Daps
Trying to avoid spoilers like a muthafukka (basically posting with my eyes closed now :lolbron: ) since I haven't watched the series since Season 1, but I do have a question:

I heard that Korra is in a canon relationship with Asami. Are they really allowing this on a kids show? Or was I mislead?

Last edited:

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
Trying to avoid spoilers like a muthafukka (basically posting with my eyes closed now :lolbron: ) since I haven't watched the series since Season 1, but I do have a question:

I heard that Korra is in a canon relationship with Asami. Are they really allowing this on a kids show? Or was I mislead?

happens at the end of the final season, didn't do much to build it rather than subtle hints at the end of season 3 and into season 4. Writers said they put that idea in overdrive during season 2

b_priest9mm

A work in progress...
Daps
happens at the end of the final season, didn't do much to build it rather than subtle hints at the end of season 3 and into season 4. Writers said they put that idea in overdrive during season 2

Ah, sounds like more fuel for that tumblr shipper crowd. Figured nothing like that would get over on fukking Nickelodeon. :beli: On the real though, always pegged her for a butch bytch anyway. :mjlol:

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
TLA>LOK
just more likeable characters

TLA roster just better.

But I like Korra as an Avatar more than Aang. Got to see her progress more than Aang since she had to face different types of villains and trials and accomplished different things than Aang did in TLA.