The Legend of Korra

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
I'll admit it, when Zuko apologized and reunited with Iroh... Bruh man cried. :mjcry:

I hope we get another series with an avatar that is an earth bender.:jawalrus: He/she should be an adult that has to deal with keeping all those Earth kingdom villages in order.

The possibilities are endless:wow:

If tenzin rebuilds the Air Nation, how different do you guys think it will be? I would imagine he would develop some form of military, so another nation cant wipe the floor with them again!:lolbron:

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
I feel as though they could of gave Bumi some more screen time after he got his air bender powers.

I mean his whole life was about how he had no powers and when he finally gets it he is shoved to the background smh

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
Alright, the people need to know... Who the fukk are Toph's baby daddies ??

:damn:@ the blind woman having more than one tho

And lettuce talk about Avatar Kyoshi for a minute. She's about 6'9", with a 50" vertical , made her own island while stopping an invasion, created the Dai Li, and lived until she was 230 years old.

Last edited:

The D-List Vet

Being in a recommendation system.
Daps
Reppin
Coli.
I hope we get another series with an avatar that is an earth bender.:jawalrus: He/she should be an adult that has to deal with keeping all those Earth kingdom villages in order.

The possibilities are endless:wow:

If tenzin rebuilds the Air Nation, how different do you guys think it will be? I would imagine he would develop some form of military, so another nation cant wipe the floor with them again!:lolbron:
:wow: it all changed when the Air nation attacked whipping out the fire nation

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
I'll admit it, when Zuko apologized and reunited with Iroh... Bruh man cried. :mjcry:

its cuz we all felt we disappointed someone who means the world to us at least once bruh, that shyt resonates

ya boy drunk in this bytch and i teared up hella quick watching that scene just now :mjcry:

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
I recently finished LOK.. what the fukk.. they made Korra and Asami lesbos? Maaaaan :camby: :camby:
Cot damn gay agenda strikes again. :camby:
There was no need for that.

• Dap
Reactions: Ark

Lakers Offseason

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just saw the last episode.

It was dope as hell, but that last scene though
incredulous.gif

Ruined it:snoop:

Why the hell would they do that?!?!:dahell:

Hades

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I finished both ATLA & LOK. They f u c k e d over Queen Korra. It hurts me to admit that Aang is a supremely more developed character than Korra. (I'm still #KorraNation until I die.)

Why did they nerf King Kuriva? They should have let her die/ get killed for her beliefs.

Can we address the fact that the water benders are routinely encasing people in ice and them having no injuries other than coughing? No ice burns, frostbite etc? However, there were hella people killed off screen. Them water benders were racking up bodies.

How in the hell can earth benders not bend wood? (What up Hashirama!) I thought it was "clever" in ATLA but that s h i t is stupid. You can bend earth, dirt, gravel, rocks, mud, sand but not wood? You can bend earth so well that you can convert its molecular composition to lava but some trees render you powerless? I cannot let that go. Even if they cannot bend it initially, you mean to tell me that there were no earth bender gurus who went into the woods and trained until they could perform mokuton no jutsu? F u c k outta here.

Why did Suyin "Soo Woo" bend the armor around her back and not her front? I know y'all saw that.

Mako only lightening bending when it was convenient showed that he is the scrubbiest bender bar none.

If the Water tribes were really about it, they would have rescued Ming-Hua and appointed her a position in the military. There aren't many people as cold as her and there is no way I'm letting her talent go to waste. Her ability to bend is genius. If I couldn't convert her, I'm putting her to death. There's no way you can tell me that she didn't kill someone with the water they gave her to drink. The amount of water in a straw would be enough to make a sharp instrument to kill someone.

P'Li is a god. She'd have to get a different haircut but other than that, she is perfect. She'd be on my squad as well.

Are we not going to talk about Goddess Jinora sitting for a tattoo of that nature? Jinora (and the air temple in general) is not normal. Who is out there tattooing little children? No child could sit for something like that.

Korra's "I can air bend? I CAN AIR BEND!" is straight out of a Disney movie.

No matter what screen shots and retroactive innuendo people come up with, Korra is not a lesbian. That s h i t was corny, contrived and added nothing to the characters and or the story.

Sozin was hella f u c k e d up for leaving Roku to die on that volcano with his dragon. I still laughed.

Iroh The King. "Little Soldier Boy" almost did me in.

Secret Tunnel still the GOAT.

#SOG_soldier

Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
How nikkas talking about Korra not a lesbo. From the minute she ONLY responded to Asami's letters, I knew fukkery was afoot.

At first I was on some "they aint got the balls" type of shyt.

But when they did it.

:jawalrus::shaq:

images

Daps
Reppin
NULL
How nikkas talking about Korra not a lesbo. From the minute she ONLY responded to Asami's letters, I knew fukkery was afoot.

At first I was on some "they aint got the balls" type of shyt.

But when they did it.

:jawalrus::shaq:

images

I agree, it was destine to happen. I get the feel from these two they just in an experimental stage. Asami going to wake up one day and want some dikk. Lol

Mako going to look back and kick himself for not trying to get that minaj.

#SOG_soldier

Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
I agree, it was destine to happen. I get the feel from these two they just in an experimental stage. Asami going to wake up one day and want some dikk. Lol

Mako going to look back and kick himself for not trying to get that minaj.
Mako couldve died. Might even say shouldve died, but I doubt they would kill off one of the main good guys on a kids show.