The Legend of Korra

Real

Daps
Reppin
Under Your Skin
Young Justice could give it run for it's money if it had more seasons. But like @winb83 said, it's not like any American cartoons can give it any comp. The only cartoons I can think off top that weren't episodic are Avatar/Korra, Young Justice, Wolverine and the X-Men and to a lesser degree Danny Phantom (Phantom didn't have seasons where all the eps were directly linked, but it showed his powers were progressing as the series went on.)
Young Justice? Naw....i couldn't even tell you the plot of any of the seasons. I kinda forgot.

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
The really good airbenders are. They're like rogues in RPGs once you get dexterity high just can't get a hit on the motherfukker.

Another reason why I love airbending. Its all so fluid and graceful. Even the most badass airbenders look like they're fukking dancing while putting in work.

I feel you breh, I was stretching out my palms to fit the pic earlier in the thread so I can be an airbender :to:

I actually got fire hands tho, which is weird cus fire is my favorite element but in the avatar/korra universe it never really put in that much work, earth and water benders are :demonic:

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
I feel you breh, I was stretching out my palms to fit the pic earlier in the thread so I can be an airbender :to:

I actually got fire hands tho, which is weird cus fire is my favorite element but in the avatar/korra universe it never really put in that much work, earth and water benders are :demonic:
I feel like it's cause fire has kinda limited defensive abilities in the series. You pretty much have to be an offensive maniac. Water and air are the most balanced IMO.

And glad that I'm not the only one who tried stretching their hands to be an airbender :pachaha:

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
I feel like it's cause fire has kinda limited defensive abilities in the series. You pretty much have to be an offensive maniac. Water and air are the most balanced IMO.

And glad that I'm not the only one who tried stretching their hands to be an airbender :pachaha:

hahahah real shyt tho your right only way to look at it is earth and water being tanks and air and fire being damage dealers

speaking of maniacs

this bytch azula doing triple front flips and spitting out blue fire kicks without breaking a sweat on a regular basis, using compressed flames to slice roofs off buildings :wow:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
azula is my favorite avatar -- shyt, cartoon/anime -- character of all-time. she was so damn gully :wow: dished ether to everybody who went against her. and she was crazy af :noah: when she had come of age, i bet that box game was next level :banderas:

Kuviera was a bad bytch too. i swear i love all the fierce, hot-headed avatar female characters

Lowkey one of my favorite characters is Avatar Kyoshi....she seemed badass,and would get ruthless if it was necessary.

She wasn't even in the show for more than like 10 minutes but she left a lasting impression..would've been nice seeing Korra getting advice from Kyoshi before the connection was severed :wow:

YaBoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Young Justice could give it run for it's money if it had more seasons. But like @winb83 said, it's not like any American cartoons can give it any comp. The only cartoons I can think off top that weren't episodic are Avatar/Korra, Young Justice, Wolverine and the X-Men and to a lesser degree Danny Phantom (Phantom didn't have seasons where all the eps were directly linked, but it showed his powers were progressing as the series went on.)
:ohhh: I forgot all about Danny Phantom, that show used to be my shyt too. & breh was spitting bars on the intro :wow:

#SOG_soldier

New York knicks and phoenix suns stan
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
Nah if were talking hypotheticals I would say waterbending>earthbending>firebending>airbending in terms of fighting.
Lowkey one of my favorite characters is Avatar Kyoshi....she seemed badass,and would get ruthless if it was necessary.

She wasn't even in the show for more than like 10 minutes but she left a lasting impression..would've been nice seeing Korra getting advice from Kyoshi before the connection was severed :wow:

Avatar Kyoshi was the only avatar to catch a body!!!:jawalrus:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
hahahah real shyt tho your right only way to look at it is earth and water being tanks and air and fire being damage dealers

speaking of maniacs

this bytch azula doing triple front flips and spitting out blue fire kicks without breaking a sweat on a regular basis, using compressed flames to slice roofs off buildings :wow:

notice how in every single frame past childhood azula's only two faces are :demonic: and :youngsabo:

Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
:ohhh: I forgot all about Danny Phantom, that show used to be my shyt too. & breh was spitting bars on the intro :wow:
Yeah, when I think about it, Danny Phantom is one of the first American cartoons I can remember that had some sort of character progression and wasn't the same shyt different adventure every episode sans a few specials. Danny's powers grew and he slowly became a smarter fighter as the series went on.

YaBoy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, when I think about it, Danny Phantom is one of the first American cartoons I can remember that had some sort of character progression and wasn't the same shyt different adventure every episode sans a few specials. Danny's powers grew and he slowly became a smarter fighter as the series went on.
I like how his 2 friends always upgraded & got smarter along with him. I always think about that episode where he went to the future & saw his old enemies (I always like time skips in shows) & the box ghost was a gully nikka. Hit him with the "Beware :birdman:"
:russ:
Does anybody wanna start watching Korra the day after new years day, so we can review and discuss the show every few episodes.
I'd be down for it. Even tho I already watch the first season over in the past week :lupe:

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The original avatar had a lot adult humor than korra, guess they couldn't slip anything in